Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney on the Desktop Discuss Custom Avatars / Banners - Back On. in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Hey guys! I am so sorry for the lack of response lately. I have been so busy with school, but now I have time on my hands. I'll be really ...
    mowgli is offline A-Ticket holder

Custom Avatars / Banners - Back On.

Hey guys! I am so sorry for the lack of response lately. I have been so busy with school, but now I have time on my hands. I'll be really getting started within this week when I finally get settled into my dorm and have all the time in the world to work on avatars, banners, or anything else you need. Just ask! So, if you made a post on the thread before that I haven't responded to, please repost here and I will get started as soon as possible!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I would love a new avatar, my DD loves Aristocats right now so any girl/ princess looking cat would be awesome, thank you so much. ( I am not great with the computer due to lack of time) Also, in the banner area, can a reminder for the ICE program go there? It is the emergency number you store in your cell ICE-In Case of Emerrgency so the responders know which number to call? Thanks again.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Thank you so much, again, for helping me with my project! I'll think of a new avatar.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I would love a new avatar, my DD loves Aristocats right now so any girl/ princess looking cat would be awesome, thank you so much. ( I am not great with the computer due to lack of time) Also, in the banner area, can a reminder for the ICE program go there? It is the emergency number you store in your cell ICE-In Case of Emerrgency so the responders know which number to call? Thanks again.
    Okay, just so I can get things correct:

1) An aristocats/princess cat avatar
    2) A banner explaining the ICE phone number thing (which I have on my phone by the way! )

Do you want either of them to look a certain way or say anything special? ie. your username or something like in my avatar that says "beauty" next to Ariel?

When you have time can you make me a "Disney World stuff collector" banner? Maybe have random pics of merchandise (i.e. pins, maps, etc.) maybe the WDW logo and maybe my username? Only if you have time.

Thanks again!

P.S. Keasmom, maybe I'll borrow that ICE banner for my sig too. (If you don't mind.)

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    When you have time can you make me a "Disney World stuff collector" banner? Maybe have random pics of merchandise (i.e. pins, maps, etc.) maybe the WDW logo and maybe my username? Only if you have time.

Thanks again!

P.S. Keasmom, maybe I'll borrow that ICE banner for my sig too. (If you don't mind.)
    Sure! What kind of stuff do you collect, OH and how big do you want it to be?

I like really anything...maps, pins, room soaps, etc. Use you imagination, you're the artist. What ever you think about I probably have it. The size should be whatever DWT allows. I'm not sure what the exact size is.

P.S. My history project is due April 25th. So you have plenty of time.
    Last edited by disneyfanatic101; 03-11-2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: added something

rocknrollercfan is offline Fastpass Holder
    Waiting to leave WI and go to Disney World
    When you have time I would love a new avatar that has something to do with Rock n Rollercoaster or the tower of terror. Also, if you could put my name on it (Ashley) that would be great. Thanks.

I love Donald Duck

Ashley
    Walt Disney World

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    Hi, I'd like a custom avatar that has a pic of Phoebus from The Hunchback of Notre Dame on it. I'd also like it to say Kerri (heart)'s Phoebus. I trust that you will pick a good picture and make it look all cute Thanks!
    Love, Kerri

NeedmyDisneyFix is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi! just found the thread and would like a little somethin'

An avatar with gus gus from cinderella on it with the words "yupyup"

and a banner for my sig with my username and most of the classic disney characters (mickey, minnie, donald, daisy etc)
    Cristabel

LabGoof is offline A-Ticket holder

My fiance and I are getting married at the end of this month. Could you come up with some sort of Mickey & Minnie wedding artwork that is original and has never been done before? That would be the coolest!! It would be really cool if it could be a larger file that I can print out and hang at the reception. You can email to me directly. Thanks in advance!

The LabMan Cometh!!

The "Disney"World is at your fingertips!

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    I know, I know I can make my own. But can you make me a Nat Wolff Avatar?
    and a moving banner with all different Nat Wolff and Alex Wolff pictures on it?
    Please and thank you
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarKerri View Post
    Hi, I'd like a custom avatar that has a pic of Phoebus from The Hunchback of Notre Dame on it. I'd also like it to say Kerri (heart)'s Phoebus. I trust that you will pick a good picture and make it look all cute Thanks!
    Why isn't the one that I gave you on?
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I would love an avatar with Mickey & Walt with my username in it, or another saying that you think would work. Thanks in advance!!!

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

SparklinDiamond is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Custom Avatars / Banners - Back On.

Hello, I really don't want to bother you but if you have time could you please make me an avatar with something to do with Alice in Wonderland on it and have it read Elysia in Wonderland?
    Thankyou x
    MUSTARD! Let's not be silly!
    Nemo's gunna touch the BUTT!IMAAAAAGINAAAATION!
    A silly spook will sit by your side!
    T.T.F.N: Ta Ta For Now!