Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney on the Desktop Discuss disney world downloads? in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; um, i dont know if this is in the right section but does anybody know where i can download good disney world music? also, can you add the downloads from ...
    DizWrldTeam5 is offline A-Ticket holder

disney world downloads?

um, i dont know if this is in the right section but does anybody know where i can download good disney world music?

also, can you add the downloads from this site to itunes and be able to put it on an ipod?

thanks so much!

Four Parks. One World. -lAnE
    I cant wait till WDW in Summer 08!

disneyfreak1970 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: disney world downloads?

Hi DizWrldTeam5,

There is a site called: d-cot.com
    It has plenty of Disney Music.....more than you can handle and its all free!
    I had the pleasure of meeting the guys who run that site and I can say its the best out there! All you have to do is join for free.

DF

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: disney world downloads?

It's free, but not for download. There are some great tracks on this site. I have a ton of music myself, so if there is anything specific you're looking for, just let me know.

And yes, any downloads in MP3 format will go onto your iPod.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.