Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney on the Desktop Discuss Stitch Game in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Disneyworld.com has a fun, free downloadable Stitch game and desktop "thingie" which you can get here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...stitch/landing...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Stitch Game

Disneyworld.com has a fun, free downloadable Stitch game and desktop "thingie" which you can get here:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...stitch/landing
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    Just to let you know, Lou, once you download the Stitch game, the Stitch character from the game starts to walk around your computer desktop and do and say some amusing things, like flying around on a Space Mountain rocket ship, and spinning around on a Teacup from the Mad Hatter's Teacup attraction, he also says, "this computer belong to Stitch now!!!!" The only way to get Stitch off of the desktop is to click on the little picture of Stitch that's located by the clock on the lower right-hand side of the desktop. The very last choice listed will be "exit". Click on "exit", and the Stitch character will disappear from the desktop. The game is a lot of fun though.
    Last edited by buzznut31; 09-11-2004 at 11:57 PM.
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    The only way to get Stitch off of the desktop is to click on the little picture of Stitch that's located by the clock on the lower right-hand side of the desktop. The very last choice listed will be "exit". Click on "exit", and the Stitch character will disappear from the desktop.
    He will appear on your screen everytime you turm your computer on too, he GOT quite ANNOYING

He also seemed to play havoc with moving my Icons around too, so I removed him from my programs
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    He will appear on your screen everytime you turm your computer on too, he GOT quite ANNOYING

He also seemed to play havoc with moving my Icons around too, so I removed him from my programs
    That fits with Stitch's personality!

I didn't notice Stitch moving around any real icons on my machine.
    I'm still getting a kick out of it, but I do turn him off or mute him at times.
    Thanks again Jiminy for the link.

The only thing I don't like about it is you can tell it's not Chris Sanders doing Stitch's voice, it just doesn't quite sound like my favorite alien genetic experiment.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Yeah, I thought it was cute at first, having him run around, playing etc.... a few moments later... Stitch was history.
    Lou Mongello

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy

To clear up what I said. I believe it was th program that played havoc with my icons.
    Everytime I had them set to where I liked and shut down my PC when I was through for the night, the icons would be in a different spot when I powered back up

I removed the program and that problem stopped.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm glad that I didn't bother downloading it then.

Awwww... the kid's just looking to have some fun... dont delete him
    Lou Mongello

Xharryb is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thankfully i didn't keep the program long enough for Stitch to become a nuisance. I just played the game then dumped it. They had a program similar to that back when the movie first came out. It's whole purpose was to have Stitch on your desktop reaking havoc. I don't remember him moving around any real icons or anything, just fake ones that were part of the program. It also got old after a while because there were a limited number of things that he did. I think that at the time they had said there would be occasional updates with new actions, but I don't think we ever got any.
    This space designated as a DRAMA FREE ZONE

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    This is a little disturbing...

I've heard that once you win the Stitch game that a copy of a "Galactic Federation Language Decoder" is printed out for use at the WDW attraction. Anyway I thought that it'd be neat to have a JPEG version of the decoder, so I downloaded the game to see what I could do.

While disassembling the game I noticed that it will attempt to contact adtoolsinc.com's tracking server (trackcl.adtoolsinc.com) to report frequency and duration of use. I'm not sure if anybody else was aware of this, so I thought I'd post this message as an FYI.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    The Tower of Terror game I downloaded off of the DL website also does some of the annoying things you all are saying the Stitch game does. Randomly ghosts pop up and beckon you to come play. I don't know if it rearranges the icons, like the Stitch game, because I deleted it too soon to find out.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Disneyworld.com has a fun, free downloadable Stitch game and desktop "thingie" which you can get here:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...stitch/landing
    I found the game to be boring. I think the game was made mostly for kids. the desktop Stitch was fun for a while, but after a while it got annoying

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    ya he got kinda boring aftera week
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

SurferStitch16 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I know everyone really doesn't seem to be a fan of this stitch application but I am a major, MAJOR fan of stitch and have been looking for it for awhile but was never able to find it. That link isn't working though for me. Does anyone know where else I can find it?? Thanks so much for all your help!!

Know what you want, and do it! -2009 WDW Full Marathon Runner!!