Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney On A Dime Discuss Disney on a Dime.com is up and Running in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; Hello Disney Trivia Members and Guests!! I am happy to announce that our website is finally up and running! Thanks to Lou's help with the design and after months of ...
    DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator

Disney on a Dime.com is up and Running

Hello Disney Trivia Members and Guests!!

I am happy to announce that our website is finally up and running!

Thanks to Lou's help with the design and after months of extracting content out of our upcoming book, we finally have enough on our site to go live!

It's not complete, but we will make it complete over the next several weeks. We are adding photo galleries, more downloads and planning tools, and the latest deals in travel and discounts.

Check out the site and give us your feedback. If you have a special tip, email that to us and we will post it for visitors to see.

Keep in mind that only a fraction of our book is on the site, but keep checking back as we will post a daily tip and a weekly tip for every section.

Thanks again to Lou for his help and commitment to our site!

Enjoy!!!
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Looks great, Chris! Good luck!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Allow me to be one of the first to tell you your website is great! Keep up the good work!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support.

We're anticipating being the next one-stop shop for discount information and saving tips. Hopefully the bigger we get, the better it will become.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    OH GOOODY!!! Another "self help" to the World!!! Cannot wait for the book to come!!! Is this going to be sold at all the book stores?? I know some stores only carry certian books. Sounds like alot of help and info...
    Second star to the right....straight on till morning!!!:mickey:

Quote Originally Posted by disneygramma
    OH GOOODY!!! Another "self help" to the World!!! Cannot wait for the book to come!!! Is this going to be sold at all the book stores?? I know some stores only carry certian books. Sounds like alot of help and info...
    Right now, it is slated for all of the major book stores- Barnes and Noble, Borders, etc... The downside is you will have to wait until Sept.

It will be available 2-3 months earlier on my site, so if you can't wait, buy it there.

We will be taking orders soon and will have some special deals and incentives for the first 500 books ordered. Keep checking the site for details.
    Chris
    www.DisneyonaDime.com

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Looking forward to the book and the website looks great. I will recommend both to a friend of mine who is trying to put together a bare bones trip to the "World".

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to compile all your tips and info for the book? It must be quite a task!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Looking forward to the book and the website looks great. I will recommend both to a friend of mine who is trying to put together a bare bones trip to the "World".

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to compile all your tips and info for the book? It must be quite a task!!
    We have been working on it for the past year. Thank goodness all of the work is done and it is in the hands of our publishers now.

We have tons of guidebooks and we were frustrated that all of the guidebooks would tell you what is there at Disney World, but none of them would talk about the actual cost involved. One guidebook had a page and another only had a paragraph that talked about budgeting or saving money. With a big family, we have always gone on a budget and have helped others do so, too. Our book is exclusively about saving money at Disney World. Somehow, when all of the dust settled, we ended up with over 250 pages!

We are excited to get the word out and help people that never thought it was possible to take themselves or their families to Disney World. We believe that anybody can go if they plan enough and know the facts.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Chris
    www.DisneyonaDime.com

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyonaDime
    Right now, it is slated for all of the major book stores- Barnes and Noble, Borders, etc... The downside is you will have to wait until Sept.

It will be available 2-3 months earlier on my site, so if you can't wait, buy it there.

We will be taking orders soon and will have some special deals and incentives for the first 500 books ordered. Keep checking the site for details.
    Can't wait to order my copy! Will you autograph like Lou did?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm playing devil's advocate here, but will your book be affordable for those folks who really can't afford to spent thousands on a WDW trip, or for tightwads like my DW?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    Can't wait to order my copy! Will you autograph like Lou did?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm playing devil's advocate here, but will your book be affordable for those folks who really can't afford to spent thousands on a WDW trip, or for tightwads like my DW?
    I'm going to number and autograph the first 500 or so. I'll let you know when I have everything set up.

The book will be affordable for everyone. Anyone can buy it in 3 easy installments of $39.99.

Just kidding .. The retail price should be $14.99 (1 payment).
    Chris
    www.DisneyonaDime.com

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    I will be ordering it soon! Great site, and I can't wait to read your book! Congrats!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

DISNEYTS is offline A-Ticket holder

You can never get to much information on Disney. The site is really neat. It will be added to my favorites.

Only 2/12 months to Disney World!!!
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYTS

You can never get to much information on Disney. The site is really neat. It will be added to my favorites.

Only 2/12 months to Disney World!!!

Welcome to the boards DisneyTS!!

Thanks for the feedback and good luck planning your upcoming trip.
    Chris
    www.DisneyonaDime.com

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I can't say enough about Chris and what I can expect from his book and site. Having met him and his lovely family in person and spoken with him on the phone on a number of occasions, I am often impressed and astounded at some of the phenominal tip and tricks he and his wife have come up with for not only saving money AT WDW, but FOR it as well! Plus, he has some great tips for doing things while at WDW that even the most seasoned visitor might overlook. And hey, who doesn't mind saving a few bucks along the way, right?

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I love the site, thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast