Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Disney On A Dime Discuss Disney on a Dime is Finally on its Way!!! in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next time I go to WDW I will be able to afford it!!!!!! See......you could change my life, ever think about that?...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe next time I go to WDW I will be able to afford it!!!!!!
    See......you could change my life, ever think about that?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyonaDime
    All DWT orders were sent and are on their way. If you have any problems, please let me know.

Congratulations, Chris!!

Enjoy the feeling - probably the closest you'll come to knowing what it feels like to give birth. At least the happy part of it - I hear you'd need to pass a kidney stone to know about the rest of it.

Looking forward to receiving my 'first' edition!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Looking forward to reading my copy on our return from the Homeland. I was about ready to call one of my uncles to get a copy that fell off the back of the truck! Anyone need a 56" plasma TV?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Why'd ya have to mention kidney stones?... Here I was, all happy for Chris (who needs to change his signature to remove "Pre-Orders!!!), now I'm having vivid flashbacks of the fetal position on my bathroom floor, writing in pain...

Ok... so I'm waiting patiently for my book!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator
    Lou said
    now I'm having vivid flashbacks of the fetal position on my bathroom floor, writing in pain...
    Try driving home from a 9 hour shift with one The pain was so bad I drove straight to the ER. When my sister found out she said that I realy must have been in pain, because you never complain about pain!!

To get back on topic, Congrats Chris! I am looking forward to reading it!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I am looking forward to reading it so I can begin to plan my next trip with the kids!

Congratulations!

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Woo Hoo! Can't wait to get mine!!!

BDK
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

flutter is offline Moderator
    I GOT IT....I GOT IT!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! I got it

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Mine arrived today too!

I've already made it half-way through chapter 2, and I have to say I'm pleased. While I know there is no way I could ever keep to a $10 per person souvenir budget, the advice is practical and easy to put to use. I especially appreciate that you are not afraid to point out times when it may be better to spend more money - like renting a car when you're traveling with infants.

A solid two thumbs up!!! Congratulations Chris and Kristal!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Mine arrived today!!!!! I can't wait to get home and read it!!!

Congratulations Chris and Kristal!!!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator

My copy arrived today as well!!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

I got mine today too!!! Yay! Thanks for the nice note inside the cover!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    And I like the extras as well!

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    Thank you everybody for the kind words!!

And more importantly for your patience. I'm glad that a lot of you received the book and it wasn't too terribly late.

It's so weird to hold something that was once a casual, half-joking remark I made to my wife- "Hey, we should write a book about this, ha, ha"

I appreciate and applaud any feedback you could give us. We are by no means professionals and are looking to improve on what we feel is a pretty good start. Our objective is to grow and evolve over the years as Disney continues to grow and evolve. Some of our main goals are to put out a quality work, be seen as a creditable resource, and help individuals that never thought a Disney World trip was possible to actually go.

If you like the book, spread the word and help spread the Magic. Everyone can afford to go to Disney World!!!!
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

I like it so far. I am only to chapter 3.
    I did not know you could book a trip and pay on it until 45 days before you arrive!! I called my mom right up when I read that and told her. I was always under the assumption that you had to put it on a credit card when you book and then just pay that off if you have the money.

Also the saving change thing is such a great idea. I have tried this several times but for some reason I always get desperate and break into the change. I am a college student though so sometimes change is the only money I've got! Lol.

Nice work so far, I am still in the process of reading amongst the 10 other things I have to read for class tommorrow. I keep picking your book up instead. Lol!

I'll have to have my mom read it. I mean she saved for almost 5 years just so that me and her could go, not even any kids!!! I keep asking her if we can plan another trip but we just don't have the money and I am in college. So maybe this book will give her motivation.
    Last edited by Shere_Khan; 10-03-2005 at 10:22 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast