Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney On A Dime Discuss Share Your Past/Current Deals in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; I thought it would be nice to start a thread that allowed people to share their best deals that they have either experienced in the past or are currently booking. ...
    DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator

Share Your Past/Current Deals

I thought it would be nice to start a thread that allowed people to share their best deals that they have either experienced in the past or are currently booking.

Feel free to share that special hotel rate, air fare, tickets, or even deal on souvenirs. Help others find that great deal or just inspire others to keep looking and planning for that special money-saver.

As a start, I just booked a vacation home for a great deal! I just booked a home that has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, full kitchen, 2 living areas, and a private pool for 2 weeks for $845! That includes all taxes, fees, and even pool heat (normally an extra $100-$150 a week). That's only $427.50 per week and $60 a night. This is not only a good deal compared to one hotel room, but it is great for our family since we would need two rooms. We will be sharing the house for a week with my brother's small family and will save even more on the trip.

That's just one example- the rest are up to you.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

great price Chris! Also a great idea for a thread! I will definitely share any great deals I come across!