Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Discounts and Promotions Discuss Fall Room-Only Discounts in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; Disney has released some additional room-only discounts for room-only reservations with travel dates of 10/19-12/23. I have found the availability has been pretty limited as they are mostly trying to ...
    SuzyQ is offline C-Ticket Holder

Fall Room-Only Discounts

Disney has released some additional room-only discounts for room-only reservations with travel dates of 10/19-12/23.

I have found the availability has been pretty limited as they are mostly trying to fill the dates that were not already filled up by the previous offers.

This offer must be booked by October 18th.
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have booked the Free Dining Plan package: 7 nights at All Star Music and 1 Magic Your Way Base Ticket (because we are passholders). I wouldn't be able to call and get this offer as well, would I?

I know I probably can't, but I thought I'd ask (that's what got me the free dining plan in the first place )
    ~Ashleigh

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have a DVC reservation that I'm renting someone points. If I want free dining do I have to have 1 night at a resort then do the DVC thng and 1 magic your way ticket to qualify for it?? I have annual passes but can get one ticket for my son. Would that qualify all four of us or just him??

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    DVC reservations using points can get the dining plan without bothering with MYW tickets. Call member services BEFORE the arrival and have them add it to the reservation.

However, you cannot book the Free Dining Plan right now. The time period to book that expired many months ago. It's just that this is (was?) the time period during which it was offered, but you had to *book* it well in advance.