Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Discounts and Promotions Discuss New Offer! Book 4-nights & get 3-nights FREE! in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; Edited: Booking date extended - yet again!! Walt Disney World® Resort Offer! Book 4-nights & get 3-nights FREE! Plus! travel on qualifying nights and get a $200 Gift Card!! Buy ...
    SuzyQ is offline C-Ticket Holder

Exclamation New Offer! Book 4-nights & get 3-nights FREE!

Edited: Booking date extended - yet again!!

Walt Disney World® Resort Offer!
    Book 4-nights & get 3-nights FREE!
    Plus! travel on qualifying nights and get a $200 Gift Card!!

Buy a 4-night Magic Your Way Package – Get 3 nights Free
    (4 nights resort & Magic Your Way tickets / get 3 nights and 3 day tickets free)

Valid most nights: January 4, 2009 – June 27, 2009
    Minimum 5-night stay required
    Bonus: Travel January 4, 2009 – March 29, 2009 and you get a $200 gift card too!

Book by March 29, 2009 - Blackout Dates Apply

MouseFanTravel.com
    Let us do the work and provide our Fee-Free services!

Click here for more info or to request a quote.

*Offer available for stays most nights 1/4/09 - 6/27/09 and black out dates will apply. A 5-night minimum stay is required. The number of packages allocated for this offer is very limited. No group rates or other discounts apply. The Disney gift card can be used at participating locations at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort or Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the US and Disneyshopping.com. It is not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen and is subject to all the terms and conditions of the Disney Gift Card program. Other restrictions may apply.
    Last edited by SuzyQ; 01-24-2009 at 01:26 AM.
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thats great but are the any deals like this for passholders coming out? I don't see any difference in the specials offered to passholders right now. It is kind of disappointing that I would have to buy a ticket to take advantage of this package.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestr034 View Post
    Thats great but are the any deals like this for passholders coming out? I don't see any difference in the specials offered to passholders right now. It is kind of disappointing that I would have to buy a ticket to take advantage of this package.
    My thoughts exactly! However, I think that they're just trying to get people in the park who are on the fence about going, with this economy and all. Passholders probably don't need any incentive to go (as we are the biggest Disney fans), and technically, the fewer times we go, the more they profit from the passes we already bought. So what I'm getting at is that there's no real reason to give us an incentive to come into the parks.
    ~Ashleigh

Hi there,

Well - there are currently passholder rates for Jan-Feb out. Historically, passholder rates have come out appx two months prior to travel dates - when available.

However, I if you are interested in deluxe resorts, I would take a look at this promotion. Three free days at a deluxe resort can add up quickly - even better than some passholder rates that I have seen.
    Last edited by SuzyQ; 11-06-2008 at 11:58 PM.
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    Walt Disney World® Resort Offer!
    Book 4-nights & get 3-nights FREE!
    Plus! travel on qualifying nights and get a $200 Gift Card!!

Buy a 4-night Magic Your Way Package – Get 3 nights Free
    (4 nights resort & Magic Your Way tickets / get 3 nights and 3 day tickets free)

Valid most nights: January 4, 2009 – June 27, 2009
    Minimum 5-night stay required
    Bonus: Travel January 4, 2009 – March 29, 2009 and you get a $200 gift card too!

Book by 12/20/08 - Blackout Dates Apply

MouseFanTravel.com
    Let us do the work and provide our Fee-Free services!

Click here for more info or to request a quote.

*Offer available for stays most nights 1/4/09 - 6/27/09 and black out dates will apply. A 5-night minimum stay is required. The number of packages allocated for this offer is very limited. No group rates or other discounts apply. The Disney gift card can be used at participating locations at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort or Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the US and Disneyshopping.com. It is not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen and is subject to all the terms and conditions of the Disney Gift Card program. Other restrictions may apply.
    I just spoke to someone who booked this and they were told it was a minimun of 4 nights, are there different plans??
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

harra is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    Hi there,

Well - there are currently passholder rates for Jan-Feb out. Historically, passholder rates have come out appx two months prior to travel dates - when available.

However, I if you are interested in deluxe resorts, I would take a look at this promotion. Three free days at a deluxe resort can add up quickly - even better than some passholder rates that I have seen.
    I was just thinking the same thing Suzy. An AP holder might actually save money with this deal. For people like my wife and I that typically take one long DVC trip and two shorter "cash" trips. We might be able to take advantage of this and still take the hit by having to purchase the Magic Your Way tickets.

I'm wondering if the deal is cumulative. Meaning if you buy 8 days you'd get another 6 free. Then we could do our big trip as cash and use the DVC points for the two shorter trips
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

BethD is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by harra View Post
    I'm wondering if the deal is cumulative. Meaning if you buy 8 days you'd get another 6 free. Then we could do our big trip as cash and use the DVC points for the two shorter trips
    You could do two back to back reservations. So you would book 4 nights get three free on the first reservation and then book another 4 night stay and get three free on the second reservation. Keep in mind that you could book just a one day ticket on the second reservation (or both if you have an AP) and use these one day tickets at a later date.

PLUS if your travel dates begin between 01/04 - 03/29 you would receive a $200 Gift card for each reservation.

With the Deluxe resorts this could really be a nice savings
    Beth D

beth@MouseFanTravel.com

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    I just spoke to someone who booked this and they were told it was a minimun of 4 nights, are there different plans??
    I apologize for the delay - I just noticed that I did not respond to this and wanted to make sure to clarify before the deal expires.

The minimum 5-night stay means that your total visit needs to be at least 5 nights in order to receive any discount. Thus, when you book for 5 nights, you receive one of those nights for free. If you only book for four nights (again, total nights) then you are eligible for three additional nights for free, but if you do not stay more than four nights, there are no additional discounts at this time.

Hope that clears up any confusion.
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com

This offer has been extended again! You can now book this until March 29th!
    Last edited by SuzyQ; 01-24-2009 at 01:26 AM.
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com