Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Discounts and Promotions Discuss Disneyland Promotions in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; I just wanted to update anyone who may wish to travel to Disneyland in 2009 on some of their current promotions: ~$150 Disneyland Gift Card for Disneyland Resort Packages booked ...
    SuzyQ is offline C-Ticket Holder

Disneyland Promotions

I just wanted to update anyone who may wish to travel to Disneyland in 2009 on some of their current promotions:

~$150 Disneyland Gift Card for Disneyland Resort Packages booked for 4 nights or longer for travel dates between Jan. 6 and April 30. Must be booked by March 18, 2009.*

~Kids Fly Free is back again with Alaska Airlines for travel between Jan. 7 through June 17. Must be booked by March 18, 2009.*

~4th Night Free at select Good Neighbor Hotels when booking a Good Neighbor Resort Package for 3 nights or longer. Travel dates of Jan. 6 through April 30 and must be booked by April 24, 2009.*

~Pay the kids price when you book a package with a 3-day or longer park ticket. Valid for travel dates between Jan. 6 through April 30, 2009 and must be booked by April 26, 2009.*

If you would like additional information or would like to request a quote, just click here.

*Keep in mind that all of these promotions are subject to Disneyland's Terms & Conditions which can include (but not limited to) black out dates, limited availability, and ticket expirations.
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

allisa is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Disneyland Promotions

Its seems like a good offer. We are thinking to be there in January end. I am going to check it thanks for this info.

LILYCOOL is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Disneyland Promotions

This news is fantastic.Is it also for Hongkong??
    In winter,if you never owned even one pair of elephant paws ,it's really a pity.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -- Confucius