Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Discounts and Promotions Discuss 2009 Free Dining??? in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; Does anyone know if they will be offering the free dining plan again this fall? I'm trying to plan my honeymoon and that would really save us some money!...
    cindirella13 is offline A-Ticket holder

2009 Free Dining???

Does anyone know if they will be offering the free dining plan again this fall? I'm trying to plan my honeymoon and that would really save us some money!

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Nothing has come out yet, but I don't think they've historically announced the Free Dining promotion in late spring or summer. I would assume that they'll still do it because it is a slow time of year for them (since the kids are back in school) and because the economy probably won't be too much better, but I wouldn't bank on it until it's been officially announced. I wouldn't be surprised if they offered the Counter Service Meal Plan instead of the regular one instead. I know that they're already offering free dining to the UK (hopefully a good sign for us), with a stay at a Value getting them the CS dining plan and a stay at a moderate or deluxe will get them the regular dining plan.
    ~Ashleigh

Disney05 is online now Premium Annual Passholder
    The current "deal" ends on August 15th. I know someone who got a promo code for free dining starting August 16th. I think they have a Disney visa. So I'm sure they will announce it to the public in the spring some time.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

lobaugo is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I went to Disney in October, and we had missed the Free Dining period, but since I am a Disney Visa cardholder, there was a special free dining promotion for us. So hopefully you'll be able to get the fall free dining, or make sure you sign up for a Disney Visa card!