What are Your Favorite Sites?
Which sites do you all visit on a regular basis? Besides this one and WDWRadio, I love...
1. The Disney Blog (thedisneyblog.com) - This is where I start. They usually cover daily news and are much more streamlined than Laughing Place
2. Mouse Times (mt.mousetimes.com) - Great for THOROUGH picture updates of Disneyland and WDW
3. Re-Imagineering (imagineerebirth.blogspot.com/) - I'm not even sure who runs this and they don't update too often, but their analysis of Disney Park Attractions is fascinating.
4. Passport 2 Dreams Old and New (passport2dreams.blogspot.com/) - Similar to Re-Imagineering. Their coverage of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is almost legendary
5. 2719 Hyperion (2719hyperion.blogspot.com/) - No surprise. There's a reason Jeff Pepper gets so much love.
6. My Disney Mania (mydisneymania.blogspot.com/) - A little-known but good site for filling in the details from a fan's perspective
7. The Disney Hub (thedisneyhub.blogspot.com/) - Similar to Disney Mania, will focus on some of Disney's more obscure treasures
8. Blue Sky Disney (blueskydisney.blogspot.com/) - Their Speculation of possible changes to the parks always gets my hopes up
9. If We Can Dream It... (ifwecandreamit.blogspot.com/) - A tribute to overlooked and underappreciated details around WDW
10. Mice Age (miceage.com/) - Lengthy articles that are kind of a cross between DSI's and Jim Hill commentary.
11. Jim Hill Media (jimhillmedia.com/) - This is a controversial choice. Many people love and embrace Jim Hill and he serves his purpose, but he is a pundit and you sometimes/often have to take what he says with a pinch of salt. (He also needs to stop trying to find fault with Pixar.) But he's often a good read.
12. Mouse Planet (mouseplanet.com) - A great resoure for park updates. Posts every Monday night for both DL and WDW
13. All Ears (allearsnet.com/) - My favorite catch-all for Disney World parks and beyond. The articles are great and the detailed Info us invaluable when planning your next Disney Vacation
So what sites do you all go to, and how many go to the sites I mention?