Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Links Discuss What are Your Favorite Sites? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Which sites do you all visit on a regular basis? Besides this one and WDWRadio, I love... 1. The Disney Blog (thedisneyblog.com) - This is where I start. They usually ...
    FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh

What are Your Favorite Sites?

Which sites do you all visit on a regular basis? Besides this one and WDWRadio, I love...

1. The Disney Blog (thedisneyblog.com) - This is where I start. They usually cover daily news and are much more streamlined than Laughing Place
    2. Mouse Times (mt.mousetimes.com) - Great for THOROUGH picture updates of Disneyland and WDW
    3. Re-Imagineering (imagineerebirth.blogspot.com/) - I'm not even sure who runs this and they don't update too often, but their analysis of Disney Park Attractions is fascinating.
    4. Passport 2 Dreams Old and New (passport2dreams.blogspot.com/) - Similar to Re-Imagineering. Their coverage of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is almost legendary
    5. 2719 Hyperion (2719hyperion.blogspot.com/) - No surprise. There's a reason Jeff Pepper gets so much love.
    6. My Disney Mania (mydisneymania.blogspot.com/) - A little-known but good site for filling in the details from a fan's perspective
    7. The Disney Hub (thedisneyhub.blogspot.com/) - Similar to Disney Mania, will focus on some of Disney's more obscure treasures
    8. Blue Sky Disney (blueskydisney.blogspot.com/) - Their Speculation of possible changes to the parks always gets my hopes up
    9. If We Can Dream It... (ifwecandreamit.blogspot.com/) - A tribute to overlooked and underappreciated details around WDW
    10. Mice Age (miceage.com/) - Lengthy articles that are kind of a cross between DSI's and Jim Hill commentary.
    11. Jim Hill Media (jimhillmedia.com/) - This is a controversial choice. Many people love and embrace Jim Hill and he serves his purpose, but he is a pundit and you sometimes/often have to take what he says with a pinch of salt. (He also needs to stop trying to find fault with Pixar.) But he's often a good read.
    12. Mouse Planet (mouseplanet.com) - A great resoure for park updates. Posts every Monday night for both DL and WDW
    13. All Ears (allearsnet.com/) - My favorite catch-all for Disney World parks and beyond. The articles are great and the detailed Info us invaluable when planning your next Disney Vacation

So what sites do you all go to, and how many go to the sites I mention?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    This is my favorite overall site hands down, I don't have much time to visit others on a daily basis but if I'm looking for info and I can't find it here I go to allears.net., I just counted the Disney favorites I have for another thread and I have 145 Disney sites but I really don't go to them much maybe just for reference. The funny thing is I don't have the Official Disney site as a favorite, I really don't like that site. There was a site though that had beautiful pictures, it was WDWLIVE.com but I don't think it exists anymore. Does anyone know what happened to it or maybe another site with WDW professional pics?
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I have so many I can't even begin to list them but the ones I frequent most often outside of this one are:

1) Disney-Forums.com
    2) This guy's site on YouTube that does nothing but post videos from Disney and extinct attractions (horizons#### something - can't remember his profile name)
    3) Walt Dated World
    4) DisneyPix.com
    5) Lost Epcot (Lost Epcot)

Do we see a theme here Jenn? Oh yes we do!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    The netcot.com site is pretty much amazing. they have all the latest news and a sweet podcast. go check it out!
    RYAN

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Ricky Brigante's site is not too bad.

Inside the Magic, hosted by Ricky Brigante - Disney News, Disney Reviews, Disney Contests, and more great Disney stuff!

I also visit wdwmagic.com and wdwinfo.com

And of course feel free to check on my new blog
    Last edited by Sonny Eclipse; 10-10-2007 at 04:37 PM.

FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh
    I go to Inside The Magic from time to time. I like the Podcast more than the site.

Your blog is actually pretty cool. (Unsolicited Recommendation.) Thanks for the plug. I added it to my folder.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    I hope you're all happy yesterday i spent about three hours of my OWN time (not schluffing off at work time) on these sites..

Hi my name Bob and I'm a Disney Addict...
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

BigDan275 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    miceage.com, all articles by al lutz, also laughingplace.com, those are my two tops besides this one.
    Disneyland Trips :14
    89 (Disneyland Hotel)
    91 (Fairfield in by Marriot)
    95 (Disneyland Hotel Suite overlooking Splash Mountain)
    96 (Hyatt Anaheim)
    98 (Anaheim Marriot)
    99 (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (new years) (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (Anaheim Marriot)
    01 (Anaheim Hyatt, Suite)
    02 (Anaheim Hilton)
    03 (Anaheim Hilton)
    04 (Anaheim Hilton/ Huntington Beach Hyatt)
    05 (Anaheim Hilton)
    06 (Anaheim Hilton)

Disneyworld
    04 (Hyatt Grand Cypress) <nice hotel!>
    Spring 07 (Off property, Lake Suites a.k.a. Roadkill Motel) Absolutely wonderful trip!!
    Fall 07 Oct 24th-31st Coronado Springs......amazing! I miss it!!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I love guide2wdw.com, wdwinfo.com,guidetothemagic.com, and intercot.com

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney