Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Links Discuss How to take your toddler to Walt Disney World and return with your sanity in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I finally started up my blog about taking toddlers to Walt Disney World. I've been wanting to do it for a long time but I always had too much on ...
    hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder

How to take your toddler to Walt Disney World and return with your sanity

I finally started up my blog about taking toddlers to Walt Disney World. I've been wanting to do it for a long time but I always had too much on my plate, so I've been compiling topics when I think of them and it's finally up! It's brand-spankin' new and it'll probably go through a lot of tweaking before I'm thrilled with it, but it's up and that's what matters!

Take Your Toddler to WDW!!!

I would like to include pictures of toddlers at WDW with every post, but for now I've got pictures of my own and my friends kids. So, if you've got a great picture of your child (or yourself as a toddler, for that matter) and would like to have it included, please send me a personal message and I can give you my contact information. I promise, any pictures I receive will not be used for any purpose other than my personal, very informal blog.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Hey girl! Got tons of pictures of my son at WDW from 10 months old to 25 months old. Send me a PM with how to contact ya!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe