Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Links Discuss WDW Kids in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; My kids are getting ready to start up a Disney podcast for tweens and below as part of a technology fair entry at school. They're trying to get some questions ...
    ghasty is offline B-Ticket Holder

WDW Kids

My kids are getting ready to start up a Disney podcast for tweens and below as part of a technology fair entry at school. They're trying to get some questions from kids for the first episode. So if your kids would like to participate, please steer them over the WDWkids.com where they can email, voicemail or post on the forums. Their plan is for a weekly or bi-weekly (depending on homework) show with news important to kids, top 7 list, a kids view of an attraction and questions.
    Last edited by ghasty; 09-06-2008 at 08:48 AM.
    ---
    Gary M. Hasty
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Cool idea, my DD may be checking that out-(as soon as I can sit with her, zero unsupervised computer for mine).
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

ghasty is offline B-Ticket Holder

kids

I helped out setting up the blog and hopefully insured nothing inapproriate can be posted. (and I'll be supervising as well) So have fun and have her shoot them some questions. Hope to have the first show out in a couple of weeks.
    ---
    Gary M. Hasty
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney