Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Links Discuss The Disneylander in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; So I guess it's time I joined the club of new Disney blogs. I started a blog the other day based around Disneyland because I feel there's so many blogs ...
    WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

Talking The Disneylander

So I guess it's time I joined the club of new Disney blogs. I started a blog the other day based around Disneyland because I feel there's so many blogs about WDW that it's time for Disneyland to get a share of the love. So here it is: thedisneylander.blogspot.com

I appreciate everyone looking and if you like what you see, please let me know!

"I would just like to give you an inside look as to what we've got planned for this new blog! The Disneylander will feature trivia, games, quizzes, updates, news, information, Top 7's, hopefully someday in the near near future prizes, and much much more with everything Disneyland and the Walt Disney Company.

Please feel free to drop me emails, I will read them and answer your questions as soon as I possibly can.

My goal with this blog is to get people more in-tune with Disneyland. I feel that today people tend to glance over Disneyland and California Adventure and the Disneyland Resort as a whole and turn their gaze directly on Walt Disney World. One day we would like to even start a podcast for everyone!"
    Last edited by WDW4Ever; 01-25-2010 at 12:54 AM.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member