Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Links Discuss Send Me Your Pictures and Stories in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; There's some old pics on my pre trip report if you wanna look at those. I think I also have pics of me with characters like Goofy in outfits they ...
    petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Send Me Your Pictures and Stories

There's some old pics on my pre trip report if you wanna look at those. I think I also have pics of me with characters like Goofy in outfits they don't wear anymore if you want I can send you those...

Another thing although these are not extinct but there's a magic music days programme in the parks and I think unless you're a marching band and get to march before the parade some day or night these shows etc go largely unnoticed and might be worth looking at. I can send you photos and stories of my own magic music days experience if you want.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Re: Send Me Your Pictures and Stories

Absolutely please do! Though I might not be able to use everything sent to me, you never know!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12