Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Links Discuss Haunted Mansion sites: in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; One of my favorites is GrimGhosts.com. This site has information on Disneyland, Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris Haunted Mansions. GrimGhosts.com Enjoy! Please feel free to post links to your ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Haunted Mansion sites:

One of my favorites is GrimGhosts.com. This site has information on Disneyland, Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris Haunted Mansions.

GrimGhosts.com

Enjoy!

Please feel free to post links to your favorite Haunted Mansion sites here.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Doombuggies will never be beaten!

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    This site is for the Mansion that WDW's Haunted Mansion was modeled after....

Harry Packer Mansion

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    these are all great. thanks for sharing!!!!

If we can dream it, we can do it

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    My fav site for the HM is http://www.haunteddimensions.raykeim.com/ Ray has some really cool downloads to build paper models of the HM. Very authentic and nicely done. I built the main entrance and the mini tombs. Plan on building the HM itself as soon as tax money comes in. They take a bit of ink to print but one hint would be to just print the pages you need to actually cut things out of---leave the instructions to read on the puter(it is an Adobe file download so you can print what you want) Remember to sign his guestbook...he will prob e-mail you a nice reply back.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    My fav site for the HM is http://www.haunteddimensions.raykeim.com/ Ray has some really cool downloads to build paper models of the HM. Very authentic and nicely done. I built the main entrance and the mini tombs. Plan on building the HM itself as soon as tax money comes in. They take a bit of ink to print but one hint would be to just print the pages you need to actually cut things out of---leave the instructions to read on the puter(it is an Adobe file download so you can print what you want) Remember to sign his guestbook...he will prob e-mail you a nice reply back.

that is nothing short of amazing.

If we can dream it, we can do it

The man is very talented (no..I dont know him personally..lol) Hint: when making any of the models, print them on a cardstock type paper-it holds up better when making the model.

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    wow that is awsome. I need to try to make one

My favorite site is DoomBuggies
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Well finally got around to ordering the ink and printing out the parts I need from Ray's site. I have all but the front porch and the glass house part(solarium or whatever its called- i cant remember) built. This thing is sssssssssooooooooooooooooo awesome when built. It is actually a pretty good size too. If any of you decide to build it...holler my way and I will give you tips on building...most of which I discoverd by trail and error LOL
    It actually didnt take me very long to put together--the cutting of little details was the most time consuming HMMMM.... minus the porch and solarium.....cutting and gluing---about 4 -5 hours I am fast at model building--I am a Puzz 3-D freak and built the sears tower in 7 hours (the thing is 3 feet tall and 6" square at base with like over 1,000 pieces) So please dont get discouraged if the HM takes you longer. Again Yell at me if you need help.

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Yowza, Vix!

That is a pretty serious undertaking

The images of the finished product look amazing. I'm sure with your skills, it will be a piece of cake.

Your patience in assembling your themed bathroom makes even more sense now. Glue work seems to be one of your strengths, and doing the HM is just sky high on cool points too...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

Good Gosh! I'm sorry, I completely forgot about this thread or I would have told you Cherny.

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    It's cool.

I was just cruising around here, and bumped into this. I checked out the site, and the shots of the mansion were just great. I guess the hardest part with building that model would be putting it in a case so it wouldn't get damaged. A little dust might acually increase the realism, given the location, but you wouldn't want sun to bleach the colors out, or any moisture to cause trouble.

You have my complete well wishes and support on your project!!
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

Hey everyone...Ray http://www.haunteddimensions.raykeim.com/ has his Disneyland version up and ready to go. Got mine downloaded (FREE) but want to put the cornices on the WDW one before I printout anything else.

He also has a cool tower in honor of Pirates to build. Looks pretty simple, lots of nice straight lines to cut and glue. If anyone gets it built before me post a pic. I wont be able to get to model building for a bit, have some work I promised to someone to finish first. The plans for the Pirate movie thread reminded me of this.

Check out some of the downloads from The Disney Experience. Cant remember the actual URL but Ray has a link to it on his site. Neato stuff including the marquee from DL with an interchangable sign. Wouldnt that look cool on a table for a birthday party? It is not very big but still really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by 20K
    Doombuggies will never be beaten!
    I AGREE!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?