Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Links Discuss Disney Theme Park Radio! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Thank you 20K. I tried to reply yesterday, but for some reason I kept getting a connection refused error when trying to contact disneyworldtrivia.com So far I've been doing a ...
    theEpiphany is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you 20K.

I tried to reply yesterday, but for some reason I kept getting a connection refused error when trying to contact disneyworldtrivia.com

So far I've been doing a lot of lurking and it looks like a fun little place. I truly look forward to it all.

Thanks for having me.

-D
    Last edited by theEpiphany; 11-06-2005 at 06:51 PM.

ericpabear is offline A-Ticket holder
    Here is another site:
    http://www.subsonicradio.com/

theEpiphany is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'll go ahead and second subsonicradio along with UAB. Subsonic himself and I have had the opportunity to talk on several occasions. Definitly a good guy in the "Community". If you're not hearing something on one station that you're looking for definitly check out the other. Subsonic is really the only other webcast I pay attention to these days, with no interest in competition. I'm not too proud to say I support other sites.

-tE

wlausm is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am a Sorcerer Radio fan! Great shows, and the best WDW music. Not sure what i use to listen to before i found this gem. lol

Sorcerer radio is a good one too. I PAY to listen to Live 365 so I don't get all the commercial junk. On www.live365.com there is roughly a dozen different Disney streaming audio stations. I found Sorcerer Radio there. Here is another streaming radio link,
    http://www.dtuneslive.com

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Do you have to pay for these?
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

wlausm is offline A-Ticket holder
    You only pay of you want to get the statino commercial free. I listen for free, but i may get the VIP membership in the future.

You are right. I use to listen to Live365 for free, but got tired of the commercials. You also need a pop-up blocker. There are accouple of good stations in the V.I.P. section. UAB IS BETTER. SubSonic is real good also. These two stations are always updateing their selections regularly. The stations on Live365 only have one or two updates every couple months. (If that often)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12