Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Links Discuss CHEERS! Get your ears! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hope this is the right forum for this. Go to http://disney.go.com/disneychannel/p...ers/index.html and get your very own ears to wear while watching the MIckey Mouse Clubhouse marathon Sunday July 16 starting ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

CHEERS! Get your ears!

Hope this is the right forum for this.

Go to http://disney.go.com/disneychannel/p...ers/index.html and get your very own ears to wear while watching the MIckey Mouse Clubhouse marathon Sunday July 16 starting at 6AM/5c.

3 pages will print out in mostly black and white with the exception of the MMC logo.

#page 1 has a set of flat ears for you to color---***HINT*** instead of using string to tie them on, I made a paper strip and taped it to the ends. The string they suggest could make it hard to put on the ears and take them off. This is a great pattern for scrapbooking too or other projects. The DD has been wearing hers for about an hour now Hey just thot about it --you could even make your very own golden ears.
    #page 2 is a MMC Mouskecard ---a very cute membership card in black and white
    #page 3 is a MMC certificate--in black and white for you to color

Have fun with them.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Is it wrong for me to be wearing these at work? OK... so I'm singing "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog", too!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    It is wrong, very wrong LMMEO

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Close the door to your office and no one will ever have to know

Me, on the other hand, I'm just lucky I'm off today. Although my DD may refuse to go to the store with me like this.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Is it wrong for me to be wearing these at work? OK... so I'm singing "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog", too!

Thanks Lou! Now it's back in my head again! "hot dot, hot dog, hot diggity dog! now we've got ears it's time for cheers! hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!"

For those of you who are not subjected to Playhouse Disney on a daily basis and would like to join the insanity....

http://disney.go.com/disneychannel/p...os/videos.html

Come listen!!!!!