Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Links Discuss new photography forums at the magic in pixels in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; hi there... just wanted to let everyone know that i have added new photography forums to my site at the magic in pixels. click on www.themagicinpixels.com/forum to go there. the ...
    timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder

new photography forums at the magic in pixels

hi there...
    just wanted to let everyone know that i have added new photography forums to my site at the magic in pixels. click on www.themagicinpixels.com/forum to go there. the forum a dedicated disney photography forum where you can learn how to take better photos and post some of your own. 100% free but registration is required. hope to see you there.

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.

Thanks Tim. I'll be checking it out. You have some of the best Disney photo's I've ever seen!

thanks melissa. i do appreciate that and hope you come by. i look forward to seeing you there.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Hi Tim! I just wanted to say that I first found out about your site when I saw that you were hosting some tours during MouseFest and decided to see what you were about. Your work is fantastic, and both myself and my roommate are interested in taking at least one of your tours. I'm a huge Disney fan with a more than moderate interest in digital photography, and my roommate is just the inverse; a huge fan of digital photography, with more than a moderate interest in all things Disney (but I still take better pictures, even though he's got the better camera... but don't tell him I said that! ). We sometimes get a bit of a friendly rivalry going on between us over it.

Needless to say, WDW is our favorite place to take pictures, and both us amateurs are interested in getting a few pointers from you down there in December! In the meantime, I'll be sure to stop by and check out your forums!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    Ive Registered........................sounds Very Interesting .....a Bit Too Late For Me To Get Help On My Night Shots For This Trip As I Leave On Friday ...but I,ll Be Looking Forward To Getting Some "tips & Help" When I Get Back For Future Photo ..taking

I Belle
    Maggie

better late than never? thanks for coming by and i look forward to discussing topics with you.