Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Parkhopper Pin Meet Saturday February 10 2007 Rockville, Maryland in the Vacation Planning forums; I am planning on scheduling a pin party on Saturday February 10. I really had thought that 2006 was going to be it for meets in the pin gallery, but ...
    Parkhopper is offline A-Ticket holder

Parkhopper Pin Meet Saturday February 10 2007 Rockville, Maryland

I am planning on scheduling a pin party on Saturday February 10. I really had thought that 2006 was going to be it for meets in the pin gallery, but it looks like we will have the opportunity for one more final meet. So, we are looking forward to having some fun, seeing some friends, trading some pins, playing another round of limited edition pin bingo, making some mystery pin trades, and having a general good time as usual. If you are interested at all in pins and are in the general area (or even if you aren't in the general area, but can get to Maryland anyway so far I have friends coming from RI, MA, OH, IL, NJ...) I hope you can stop by and visit. We have quite a few Disney Pins on display in our pin gallery. Hope to see a bunch of our pin buddies!

Date: Saturday February 10, 2007

Time: Starting around 1pm and going until whenever

If you have any questions please send me an e-mail.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Darn... wish I could make it down for this. I've heard these are LOTS of fun and want to see the legendary Vince's pin collection and display!!

Have fun, and be sure to let us know of upcoming events, OK?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42