Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Thursday Morning Meets? in the Vacation Planning forums; So I have another idea to throw out there to anyone who's going on Vacation or locals with extra time on their hands. Since my friends and I are in ...
    MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...

Thursday Morning Meets?

So I have another idea to throw out there to anyone who's going on Vacation or locals with extra time on their hands.

Since my friends and I are in official "I wanna win Cinderella's castle mode" we are sending people to the park themselves in the morning every week. Anyway, that's a whole different story, I'll get back on subject...

I am going to be going a lot of thursday mornings. I'm going to change park since I'll be by myself and I'll decide. This morning i got there at 9:30 and I stayed until 1:30.

I just wanted to throw it out there that if anyone ever wanted to meet up on a Thursday morning or wants to keep me company, just let me know. Maybe we can end up with more local meets. :-)
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Well, technically I don't have any morning classes, but I do have early afternoon stuff, and it just doesn't make sense for me to drive down early just to come back by mid-day, so even though I technically could pull off a Thursday morning meet... I'm not so sure it would be worth the three hour round trip. But I can make almost any weekend! - Sundays for sure... Saturdays if I know about it in advance. I often go on my own too, and am always looking for fellow Disney nuts who might be stopping by.
    Last edited by MainStreet, USA; 02-02-2007 at 10:19 AM.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I will keep you both in mind when I get back to FL in April. My daughter will be working most days, and though technically I'm going back to get some dental work done, I still hope to sneak some days at the park in to do some more relaxing observing; try to see some things that I have missed in the past while trying to get as much done in a few hours as possible. If nothing else, we can meet for a bite to eat and some pics of trivia posters having fun.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Just let me know.

I'll let you know on weekends Don. I normally go with my fiance or my "disney group" (which is 4 or 5 of us that all have APs) so we could possibly meet up sometime.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    We will be going to MK on Thurs, March 15th, Me, my DH and my DD. We have a early breakfast and the Crystal Palace at 8:00 so we will be in the park before before you. My Daughter is wearing her Minnie Dress and will be celebrating her B'day there that day.... It would be great to win something, anything, wouldn't it!!!! If you want to hook up let me know.

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......