Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Feb 11th Magical Mountain/MouseTunes Alumni/Magical Definition Meet in the Vacation Planning forums; In case anyone will be at WDW this weekend. Magical Mountain is having a Magical Mountain Members, MouseTunes Alumni, and Magical Definition Podcast meet at Raglan Road at 5 pm ...
    nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

Feb 11th Magical Mountain/MouseTunes Alumni/Magical Definition Meet

In case anyone will be at WDW this weekend. Magical Mountain is having a Magical Mountain Members, MouseTunes Alumni, and Magical Definition Podcast meet at Raglan Road at 5 pm on Feb 11th.

We are then going to be continuing on with Extra Magic Hours in the Magic Kingdom and close the park down!

If you want to meet up with us only at the Magic Kingdom. Private Message me and I will leave you my cell phone number so you can find us.

See you this weekend!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I wish I could come to this. I can't wait for your new podcast!
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I just wanted to thank everyone for attending this weekend. We really had a great time and where able to close the Magic Kingdom Sunday night! Head on over to the Magical Mountain Disney Scrapbook section for some photos from the meet.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.