Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss MagicMeets, who's going?? in the Vacation Planning forums; Just wondering who is going to MagicMeets this year? Sorry I don't get on like I want to...time is just a precious commodity you know. Hope we can all meet ...
    PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder

MagicMeets, who's going??

Just wondering who is going to MagicMeets this year? Sorry I don't get on like I want to...time is just a precious commodity you know. Hope we can all meet up and say hello. Assuming I can get registered before it "closes", I'll be there. Already booked my room!!
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=9922

look there and you will find out who is going, I just wish I was
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Majestic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The link you sent was to the Florida Meet.
    Fred Block
    MagicMeets.com Founder and Senior Event Coordinator

http://www.magicmeets.com

Which I wish I was going to....
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Thanks Stitch! I found it (should've told you to save you the time, sorry about that!)....I think I met you last year....hope to see you again this year!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTammi View Post
    Thanks Stitch! I found it (should've told you to save you the time, sorry about that!)....I think I met you last year....hope to see you again this year!
    We did meet....I was the tall blonde working the auction. All be working it again this year (though no longer blonde), so you better come say hello!

You know I will. I'm coming better equipped to bid too (more cash!!)

dac921 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My daughter and I are going to MagicMeets...
    Boy I am looking forward to it.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I'm SO there!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Probably a BEYOND stupid question.....and it doesn't totally matter, since it's sold out anyway, BUT-

I went to the magicmeets.com site, and it said that this is going to take place July 14, 2007, and right under it it said Harrisburg, PA. So does that mean that the meet is in PA, the magic meet??

Again, I know I probably look like a real ditz .... but I assumed, by title, that it was gonna be here (WDW) but it's in PA instead?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeofLove4Him View Post
    I went to the magicmeets.com site, and it said that this is going to take place July 14, 2007, and right under it it said Harrisburg, PA. So does that mean that the meet is in PA, the magic meet??

Yes, this meet takes place in PA.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Only stupid question is the one that goes unanswered. It is a logical assumption that a disney meet would be at disney. this meet, however, is in Pennsylvania. And you should make an effort to go to the next one, because it really is so much fun!!

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Thanks Amanda and Tammi for not making me feel like a total idiot... lol

I wish I could make an effort to go to one of the out of state meets! We cannot even afford to visit family out of state, though, so this would pretty much be out of the question Looking forward to the Florida DWT meet though!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Just so we don't lose anyone,
    the "official" list of DisneyWorldTrivia.com members attending Magic Meet 2007,
    can be found by clicking the link below.....

Magic Meet 2007 "Who's Going"

It promises to be a wonderful weekend!!

Have fun!!!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom