Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Attn. NJ WDW Fans! - June 5, 2004 MEET!! in the Vacation Planning forums; There is a meet coming up in June, which was organized on the DIS boards for NJ WDW Fans. It will be held at the Victorian Manor in Edison on ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Thumbs up Attn. NJ WDW Fans! - June 5, 2004 MEET!!

There is a meet coming up in June, which was organized on the DIS boards for NJ WDW Fans.

It will be held at the Victorian Manor in Edison on June 5, from 12-5 p.m.

Details can be found HERE

I should be able to go, and I know we have a lot of NJ members here. If anyone else is thinking about going, please post here, and PM or email me. Sounds like it should be fun, and I'm talking to the coordinator about running some trivia contests and games, etc.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Majestic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yeah come to the bash! We have almost 40 people pre-paid already and I am shooting for 50!

Fred
    Fred Block
    MagicMeets.com Founder and Senior Event Coordinator

http://www.magicmeets.com

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Looks like we're getting closer and closer to 50!!

And remember, you don't have to be a member of the DIS to come by!! I'd love to meet members from both communities!!!

We're likely going to play some trivia games as well, (maybe with a prize or two) so it should be fun!!
    Lou Mongello

TiggerBW is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey AKQJ10,
    I'll look into this.......not sure yet. When do I need to tell you?
    (where is Edison NJ? ha ha)
    -TiggerBW
    T.T.F.N.
    Ta Ta For Now!
    Avatar - My brother meeting dreamfinder in 1993
    "A friend in need is a friend who needs ya!" - Tigger

Tigger,

Welcome!!!

I'm not sure when the "cut-off" date is, since I'm not really the one organizing it. I assume that since we now have a minimum number of people, you have some time (and can maybe even pay at the door?? Don;t hold me to that)

You're best off PM'ing Majestic, who is setting the whole thing up (and is doing a great job, I might add), and he can give you more info.

Hope you can make it, I'd love to meet some of the DisneyWorldTrivia people there!!!!
    Lou Mongello

TiggerBW is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ok thanks!
    By the way Lou, I tried to respond to your PM and it said your mailbox was full! (Just so you know) :mickey:
    T.T.F.N.
    Ta Ta For Now!
    Avatar - My brother meeting dreamfinder in 1993
    "A friend in need is a friend who needs ya!" - Tigger

For any NJ members (or hey, feel free to come from wherever if you don't mind traveling), the NJ Meet on June 5 is really taking shape. It looks like they will be getting around 50 people or so. I've also spoken with the person who is running it, and I will likely be running some trivia games or contest with tons of valuable prizes (OK, maybe not tons... and they aren't all that valuable)

I once again invite you all to come by, as I would love to meet some of you in person!

More details can be found HERE
    Lou Mongello

Majestic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks Lou! Looking forward to June 5th! Hope to see some of you there.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    For any NJ members (or hey, feel free to come from wherever if you don't mind traveling), the NJ Meet on June 5 is really taking shape. It looks like they will be getting around 50 people or so. I've also spoken with the person who is running it, and I will likely be running some trivia games or contest with tons of valuable prizes (OK, maybe not tons... and they aren't all that valuable)

I once again invite you all to come by, as I would love to meet some of you in person!

More details can be found HERE
    Fred Block
    MagicMeets.com Founder and Senior Event Coordinator

http://www.magicmeets.com

The NJ meet is just a couple of weeks away, but there's still time to register if you're interested! Just click on the link above for more information! Hope to see you there!!
    Lou Mongello

Just got back from my first meet, and we had a GREAT time!! Fred (Majestic) did an incredible job of hosting, and we had fun playing games, doing some trivia, giving our prizes, and just meeting fellow WDW fans!

I'll try to get some of my pictures up later, but here's one of the whole "gang"!

Again, a great time was had by all!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lou Mongello

fastpass is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Ace, can you list who is who in the picture, maybe by shirt color, etc? Sounds like a great get together! Best wishes to all!
    Always let your conscience be your guide - J.C.

I just got a Disney annual pass for my wife and kids....GOOD TRADE, EH?

TeresaNJ is offline A-Ticket holder

Had a great time!!

Lou, it was wonderful meeting you, your DW, and your adorable daughter. I was thrilled to win your book, and after leaving the meet (we had to leave early for our newphew's birthday party, so missed the group picture) we played trivia games using your book at my nephew's party!! Fred did a fantastic job with this event, and I even learned about pin trading from John of the Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders. I think a great time was had by all, and I can't wait until the next meet!
    Last edited by TeresaNJ; 06-06-2004 at 12:49 PM.
    Poly May 1985, June 1990/GF Dec 1992/BC May 1995, Nov 1997/BWI Aug 1998/POFQ April 1999/BWV July 1999/WL May 2000/OKW July 2000/AKL May 2001/VWL May 2001, Oct 2001, April 2002/BCV July 2002/FWC & VWL Nov 2002/AKL & VWL Dec 2002/OKW March 2003/WL May 2003/VWL June 2003/OKW Oct 2003/CBR Feb 2004/PO Riverside May 2004/BCV July 2004/BCV Dec 2004/VWL for WDW 1/2 Marathon Jan 2005

Proud DVC owner BCV & VWL

Leaving Prints Independent Scrapbook Instructor 1063

Talking

Teresa,

First, let me welcome you to the site! We have a fun, friendly community here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself!

It was a pleasure meeting you and everyone else at the meet. It was wonderful to meet so many other WDW fans, and everyone was SO nice!

Happy you are enjoying the book!! (and nice job in the contest!!!)

Looking forward to the next meet, too!!!!
    Lou Mongello

I've just posted a few more pictures from the meet in our photo galleries: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...t=547&password=

If anyone would like to contribute some of theirs that would be wonderful!!

Thanks again!! We all had a GREAT time!!!
    Lou Mongello