Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Celebration 25- In honor of Epcot's 25th Anniversary... in the Vacation Planning forums; If you do not already know, we are organizing a celebration of our own to honor Epcot for its first 25 years and to kick off 25 more. This event ...
    jedimaster1227 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Celebration 25- In honor of Epcot's 25th Anniversary...

If you do not already know, we are organizing a celebration of our own to honor Epcot for its first 25 years and to kick off 25 more. This event will allow Disney fans and Epcot lovers alike to meet to celebrate Epcot's 25th Anniversary together. During the day, Epcot's Food and Wine Festival will be taking place, along with a few group meets. With coverage by the Dreamfinder Forever team and more, the event will be filmed and photographed so that the memories can be saved forever. To end off the night, we are doing a reservation-only (payment needed) Illuminations Dessert Party. This special offer will allow us to have a private viewing location in the Italy Pavilion for Illuminations Reflections of Earth while enjoying the company of others and eating tasty dessert treats. While the Illuminations Dessert Party requires a payment, to join us for the rest of Celebration 25 is free (not including park admission). We currently have over 180 people joining us for the day and over 45 members joining us for the dessert party. We even have some special guests from the Disney community joining us for the event. This celebration only comes once, so we encourage you to join us and honor Epcot for all that it has given us. For more details on the overall event visit this page and for the latest updates concerning the celebration, click here.

Hoping to see you there,

~Jedimaster1227~

jerlev is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile We'll be there

We just were confirmed as attendees at the Celebration 25 at EPCOT. Anyone else going???

We now have over 800 people attending, so I can say that plenty will be there (and I know that at least one significant figure from this site will be there too)!

GoofTroop3 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm going and I can't wait. It should be an awesome weekend.

I just joined the NFFC and I will be going to my first NFFC conference on Thurs - Sat and then the EPCOT 25 Celebration on Sun - Mon.

Hope to see you there!

- Kate

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'll be there for both the rededication and the dessert part. Can't wait to see what the rest of the schedule holds!!

Glad to have you all joining us!

cheshire_cat_81 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    :'( I wish I could make it...Stupid Job...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I'm going and sponsoring the event, and am working with Adam on what is going to be an amazing time!! Looking forward to seeing you there!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I can't go, I wish I could though! I'm looking forward to the videos/reports.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!