Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Magicmeets 07 in the Vacation Planning forums; I just wanted to give the Dream team a big "thumbs up" on their auction yesterday. They did a fantastic job of putting it all together and created a lot ...
    Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder

Magicmeets 07

I just wanted to give the Dream team a big "thumbs up" on their auction yesterday. They did a fantastic job of putting it all together and created a lot of excitement for a great cause. Looking at all the choices that were there, it must have taken a great deal of work to organize. Great job team, you should all be proud of what you did.

Also, congratulations to Fred, Colleen and the rest of the Magicmeets staff and volunteers for a job well done. It was a great event and I'm already looking forward to next year.

collins316 is offline A-Ticket holder
    And I want to say THANK YOU to Fred, and all the volunteers. Yesterdays event was amazing. I had such a great time, and met so many nice people.
    Bernie

poohbear101 is offline A-Ticket holder
    In my own special Disney place in my heart.(Harmony ,PA)
    I will repeat what has already been said. Congrtulations to Fred, Colleen, Dream Team and all staff on a job well done. It was awesome!!!!Each year the meet gets better and better. I look forward to the next year and began thinking about what to do for next year. For people who wonder what the meet is all about....you have to be there to know. It's just sharing some of that Disney Magic with your closest 500 + friends.

Once again congrats on a job weel done and this was the auction that was....wow the auction total was amazing. Great work Dream Team!
    Cassidy

tinkerbell j is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear101 View Post
    I will repeat what has already been said. Congrtulations to Fred, Colleen, Dream Team and all staff on a job well done. It was awesome!!!!Each year the meet gets better and better. I look forward to the next year and began thinking about what to do for next year. For people who wonder what the meet is all about....you have to be there to know. It's just sharing some of that Disney Magic with your closest 500 + friends.

Once again congrats on a job weel done and this was the auction that was....wow the auction total was amazing. Great work Dream Team!

Just realized I was on DD's log in. Sorry but the sentiments are the same for both of us. We look forward to this from year to year.
    Join me at Magic Meet 2008 July 19, 2008 !!!!!!!

www.magicmeets.com

Been there...Done that...Going back !!!

sjh801 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear101 View Post

Echoing my sister's thoughts...even though she pretended to be my niece... We all need a little rest, so of course we are on the boards!!!
    Sandy

dac921 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This was my first MagicMeets and it was awesome, both Amanda and I will be back next year.

Fred and Colleen did such a great job.

QuickGold is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Congrats to Pat, Lori and the rest of the team on all their hard work.

Don't thank me, I just helped. Pat and April are the ones that deserve all the applause!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

jonsimon is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up Magic Meets

My son, Benjamin, and I truly enjoyed everything about Magicmeets. Everyone was so nice...what else would you expect?

After hearing Mrs. Mongello on WDWtoday on Friday evening when we arrived at the hotel we were expecting to see a Gnome when we met Lou, but he is just as tall as I am.

It was great meeting the wives who we heard the evening before Mrs. Block, Mongello and Barrett were really wonderful.

Had a chance to speak to Mrs. Pepper, Scopa & Newell as well as Marissa (Matt Hochberg's fiancee) as well.

My favourite breakout session was Len Testa's three-hour Lou Mongello love fest.

I am already counting the days until next year.

Fred and his crew did a terrific job, but the event was really great because of all the people there, The Dream Team (I was the top bidder on our selected auction item) , the speakers and most of all our fellow attendees.

A special thanks to Cindy for organizing the Hershey Park meet on Sunday.

Jon Simon