Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Meets Discuss Mousefest solo trip in the Vacation Planning forums; Unless one of my friends decides to go, I'll be going solo for the first time ever (not just MF but WDW in general). I'm super excited and I can't ...
    fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Unless one of my friends decides to go, I'll be going solo for the first time ever (not just MF but WDW in general). I'm super excited and I can't wait. I know I won't feel lonely because there will be tons of other Disney fanatics there to share all the magic with. I'm looking forward to puting faces with screen names and meeting many of my DWT friends!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

kathyj0 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Unless one of my friends decides to go, I'll be going solo for the first time ever (not just MF but WDW in general). I'm super excited and I can't wait. I know I won't feel lonely because there will be tons of other Disney fanatics there to share all the magic with. I'm looking forward to puting faces with screen names and meeting many of my DWT friends!

I think you'll have fun. I will also be solo at MouseFest and am REALLY looking forward to it. My husband just doesn't appreciate the joy and community we all share . . .
    Kathy

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm glad I found this post! I'm considering going down for Mousefest 2008 solo. I hate that I can't make it this year, I'll be down like a day or two after it's over .
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

guynwdm is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am going this year solo. I am not sure how many meets I am going to hit. Mostly I just want to see all the different Christmas things there are there. I have not been during the Christmas holiday season in full swing. I often do disney on my own and have a good time just going at my pace. Any other solo mousefesters want to hang out or meet at a specific place? Let me know.
    Rob
    Rob
    DVC Member @ Saratoga Springs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12