Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Mousefest? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey everyone, hope this is the right place to post this! I just wanted to know exactly what Mousefest actually is. I have heard about it on Lou's podcast and ...
    hermionefan34 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Question Mousefest?

Hey everyone, hope this is the right place to post this! I just wanted to know exactly what Mousefest actually is. I have heard about it on Lou's podcast and lots of others, but I never really knew what it was. If someone could explain, it would be greatly appreciated!
    "The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations, and are beginning to materialize. They are assembling for a swinging wake, and will be expecting me. I will see you all a little later..."

Oh how I love the Haunted Mansion!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be an Imagineer!
    Ariel is my favorite princess!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates life for me!

Yay, I'm an E-ticket!

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I wasn't exactly sure what it was so I goggled it and got a bunch of info for it. It is a meet of Disney fans in two locations on the sea fromDecember 2 to 6 and on land from December 6 to 10. I am thinking about going for the Window to the Magic Where in the park meet, the Inside the magic meet and possibly the Walt Disney World Trivia meet. Other than those events are rides through different attractions, hidden Mickey tours and I believe brunches and other meals. NOTE: I only checked for land and NOT for sea.

MouseFest 2007 - An International Gathering of Disney Fans at Walt Disney World and on the Disney Cruise Line