Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Owner's Locker MouseFest Contest--Win a free two-year Membership in the Vacation Planning forums; Owner's Locker MouseFest Contest Details Owner's Locker , the Disney World Trivia sponsor that provides a clever new service to allow storage of vacation gear between visits, is giving away ...
    jdvm is offline A-Ticket holder

Owner's Locker MouseFest Contest--Win a free two-year Membership

Owner's Locker MouseFest Contest Details

Owner's Locker, the Disney World Trivia sponsor that provides a clever new service to allow storage of vacation gear between visits, is giving away 2-year Memberships in Owner's Locker to FIVE individuals who who post the most unique description of how they would use one of our Lockers at MouseFest 2007. The Memberships include a special MouseFest edition of our Locker together with storage in our climate controlled warehouse and unlimited Visits for two years.

The MouseFest Locker will have the Mousefest 2007 logo prominently displayed on the side and will contain a unique MouseFest 2007 holiday decoration for your room and two special Mousefest/Owner's Locker t-shirts.

If you are interested in winning one of these five Memberships, post your idea on the special thread in the Owner's Locker forums by October 15 using the following link:

MouseFest Contest!! - Owner's Locker Discussion Forums

On that date, John and Brian from Owner's Locker will choose and notify the winners.

Put your thinking caps on and post away!!

John

Owner's Locker - The Purple Place for Storing Your Vacation Stuff.™
    The purple place for storing your vacation stuff

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    OOOOO...I wanna win. We were thinking about getting one but really cant afford it at the moment. If I had known about it before I would have just left stuff down there for the next trip (at that point we had the money...lol) HMMMM...think think think...
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    These lockers are an AWESOME idea!! I've used them 3 times and my only complaint is that I didn't come up with the idea first!!

Look for my full review coming soon!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

The clock is ticking......you have to have your entries in by the 15th. Even if you don't want to enter the contest, have a look at the incredibly creative entries we have so far......it's gonna be tough choosing!!!!
    Thanks for making this fun, gang!
    John

The really tough decisions have been made and the winners have been announced on the OL forums. Make sure you have a look at the REALLY creative entries!!
    John

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I hope no one took the obvious shot at me and said that they would stuff ME in a locker (with room to spare, of course)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

CMulcahy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey John

Now you did interviews on the Mouseplanet Mousestation Podcast and the WDW Radio Show,will you do an interview with the WDW Today crew.

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    I hope no one took the obvious shot at me and said that they would stuff ME in a locker (with room to spare, of course)
    I did!! I really do think you would fit--shorty!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com