Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Mousefest Volunteers needed in the Vacation Planning forums; One of the special things we do during the Mega Mouse Meet event each year is station representatives from participating communities outside the ballroom to greet newcomers, staff the reception ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Mousefest Volunteers needed

One of the special things we do during the Mega Mouse Meet event each year is station representatives from participating communities outside the ballroom to greet newcomers, staff the reception table and information table, and help with traffic control. Disney Internet fans are sometimes shy and not sure about this whole "meeting face to face" thing, and having a friendly face greet them and welcome them makes a big difference!

To make this happen, we need each participating community to provide people who are willing to act as volunteers for one hour between 12:00 pm and 3:30 pm on Saturday, Dec. 8. Volunteers will need to help out for just one hour each, which will leave them free to enjoy the event the rest of the time.

In general, volunteers do the following: welcome folks to the MegaMouseMeet, make sure each person has a nametag, assist folks finding the webmaster, author, community, or company they may be looking for, and offer general assistance. Volunteers at the reception table will pass out bags, pocket guides, and raffle
    tickets. Volunteers at the information table (inside the ballroom) will help folks find tables and leaders.

Being a volunteer is a great way to meet people and really helps folks feel involved -- volunteers are very important to the success of Mega Mouse Meet!

If you are interested, please email me at lou@disneyworldtrivia.com and let me know. As a token of my apprecaition, I'll send any volunteers a DWT/WDWRadio tshirt to wear on the day of the Megameet. THANK YOU for your help!!

See you at MouseFest!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    if i were going!! i would be so there!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    We would love to, but Donnie has to be at work the next day and I dont think the nice policemen would like it if we drove like 150MPH all the way from FL to PA to make it in time.....LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Please note that if anyone is willing to volunteer, names must be submitted to me so I can pass them along no later than Oct. 31.

Thanks!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Minnie Lor is offline A-Ticket holder
    oops, just saw this. I way past the cut off date but if you still need help for last hour ~ PM me.