Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Meets Discuss A Wild Decade - Who's Going - Want to Meet? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by PrincessTammi Ok, I'm having computer probs, so my apologies if I keep posting. I just booked a trip and registered for A WILD DECADE. Can anyone tell ...
    pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTammi View Post
    Ok, I'm having computer probs, so my apologies if I keep posting. I just booked a trip and registered for A WILD DECADE. Can anyone tell me how we're going to meet up?? I will be traveling alone, so I want to jump in and get involved! FUN FUN!
    I am probably going alone too. But I figure that with this fun group, I won't feel alone. We are all one big happy family, right? Can't wait!

jedimaster1227 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by pigletfan View Post
    I am probably going alone too. But I figure that with this fun group, I won't feel alone. We are all one big happy family, right? Can't wait!
    I can say that you will almost definitely find friends in our group quickly for the day!

Just a little hint for everyone coming to the event, I *strongly* recommend coming as early as possible for registration--you won't regret it.

Here is our final schedule:

Final Schedule

7:00 am - 8:15 am Registration (Tables located inside security checkpoint)
    8:45 am Turnstiles Open
    8:45 am - 9:00 am Rededication Ceremony (in front of Tree of Life)
    9:15 am Entrance to Theater in the Wild for Special Event with Joe Rohde
    9:45 am Special Event with Joe Rohde (Theater in the Wild)
    11:30 am Finding Nemo: The Musical Group Show
    12:30 pm Expedition Everest Group Ride
    2:00 pm History Walk (meet in Dinoland, exact location announced at registration)
    4:00 pm - 6:00 pm Group Meal at Flame Tree Barbeque (Owl and Spider pavilions)
    6:15 pm Presentation of Donation to DisneyWorldTrivia.com Dream Team Project
    6:20 pm Group Photo (in Dinoland, same place as History Walk meeting location)
    7:30 pm Countdown to Fin (Dinosaur Last Ride of the Night Meet)

Someone HAS to get me Jo Rohde's picture! I'm so jealous that I can't go to see him!! And a 10th anniversary pin too!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Annette is offline A-Ticket holder
    So now Coleen and I are getting you a picture and a PIN! Anything else? LOL
    Annette
    annette@mousefantravel.com

No, I think that will do (for now )

Please and Thank You!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Besides pins, does anyone know what other commemorative merchandise will be available?

dlpmikki is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I will be there, I may be Jet lagged but I am really looking forward to hearing Joe Rohde! When the final itinerary came through I was thrilled!

jedimaster1227 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    I will be there, I may be Jet lagged but I am really looking forward to hearing Joe Rohde! When the final itinerary came through I was thrilled!
    I think you'll like what surprises we have planned for the event... We are now 9 days away!

Jenroc is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I know I am somewhat new here and no one really knows me but here it goes anyways ....
    I am hoping beyond hopes that if anyone thinks of it could you PLEASE grab a few of the flyers (and anything that commemorates DAK's 10th) that are handed out at the turnstiles (with the map etc) on Earth Day ??? (April 22) My kids and I had planned on being down in DAK for the celebration but due to my home child care business problems (please treat your kids' caregivers nice !!!) we had to cancel our trip. My kids fund raise and donate the earnings to the Disney Wildlife Conservation Fund and are so upset they are going to miss this anniversary !!!!
    I will reimburse any postage etc etc before it is sent to me !!! I would be forever grateful and my kids will be to !!! Thank you in advance !!!!

PS Have a wild time !!!!
    Can't wait to go back to my happy place !

All it takes is a little pixie dust...a true heart of a child...to enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth !
    Disneyland -- 1968, 1969 X 2, 1974, 1977, 1982, 1984 X2, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992 X 2, 2007 (Pirates Premier)
    Walt Disney World -- 1974, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 X 2, 1980 X 2, 1981, 1982 X 2, 1983, 1999 (New Yr's Eve Celebrations), 2006 (Halloween Night), Nov./Dec. 2007

Jenroc is offline C-Ticket Holder
    ANYTHING at all would be more than gratefully appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it is the next best thing to being there !!!! Thanks again !!!!!!!!1
    Can't wait to go back to my happy place !

All it takes is a little pixie dust...a true heart of a child...to enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth !
    Disneyland -- 1968, 1969 X 2, 1974, 1977, 1982, 1984 X2, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992 X 2, 2007 (Pirates Premier)
    Walt Disney World -- 1974, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 X 2, 1980 X 2, 1981, 1982 X 2, 1983, 1999 (New Yr's Eve Celebrations), 2006 (Halloween Night), Nov./Dec. 2007

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Getting ready to head out to the airport as we speak... well, as I type, that is

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday!!

P.S. If anyone who is going would like to help out, I may need some assistance with __(surprise)__ early Tuesday morning. If you are interested, please let me know by sending me an email. Thanks!!

JAMBO!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12