Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss A Wild Decade - Who's Going - Want to Meet? in the Vacation Planning forums; WDWCelebrations is pleased to announce its first Commemorative Event, A Wild Decade in honor of Animal Kingdom’s 10th Anniversary on April 22, 2008. Building on the success of Celebration 25, ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

A Wild Decade - Who's Going - Want to Meet?

WDWCelebrations is pleased to announce its first Commemorative Event,

A Wild Decade

in honor of Animal Kingdom’s 10th Anniversary on April 22, 2008. Building on the success of Celebration 25, “A Wild Decade” will focus on unique experiences, including group rides, photos, meals, and other special events designed to bring Disney fans together to celebrate and enjoy each other’s company.

Registration for "A Wild Decade" will close on April 14, 2008.

For more information about this FREE event, click here: "A Wild Decade"

I am also pleased to announce that, like Celebration25, DisneyWorldTrivia.com and The WDW Radio Show will be sponsoring and attending the event, so I look forward to seeing many of you there! Listen to the March 9, 2008 episode of the WDW Radio Show to learn more about the event, and hear from its founder.

If you are attending, please sign up here and let us know!

Name ------------ Number Attending
    -------------------------------------------
    Lou Mongello ---------------- 1 (or 2?)
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 03-03-2008 at 09:12 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

jedimaster1227 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Name ------------ Number Attending
    -------------------------------------------
    Lou Mongello ---------------- 1 (or 2?)
    Adam Roth ---------------- 5+

Thank you again for your support Lou! We are always glad to work with you!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I'll meet you Lou...if someone will pay my way!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Is this a Sign Up for the First event in April or for the upcoming event in September?
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    My bad... was reading from my notes, where I spoke about the NEXT event, which will be in September.

Can you please take up a collection so someone can buy me some sleep?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Sadly I won't be there since I'll be there 9 days after that. Will someone pick up a 10th anniversary pin for me please???

And go get some sleep before I come over there and bash you on the head!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

wdwfan1313 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post

Lou, I hardly use any of my sleep... even less sense my daughter was born so you are welcome to as much of my unused portions as you would like.

harra is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    Lou,

If people end up collecting too much sleep for you, can you send some my way. I was at work till 4AM again last night
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

Annette is offline A-Ticket holder
    I will see you there! Cant wait.... and I would love to volunteer to sleep for someone.... in my spare time! LOL
    Annette
    annette@mousefantravel.com

coleen is offline A-Ticket holder
    I will be there!!
    Lori I will do my best to pick up a pin for you!

Coleen Bolton
    coleen@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated with MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I will be there! Sounds like a blast! I did register but I would like to make sure that I am on the list. Do you know how I can confirm my registration?

Quote Originally Posted by pigletfan View Post
    I will be there! Sounds like a blast! I did register but I would like to make sure that I am on the list. Do you know how I can confirm my registration?
    If you can just give me your name and the email address you registered with (you can PM that information to me if you prefer keeping it private), I will be more than happy to check on your registration to see if it went through!

We now have 285 registered attendees, just to let you know! We have also put up an important survey about our World Wide Weekend that we need your help answering to help us gauge responses towards several exclusive activities which we are planning. Please take the time to answer this as the data we collect will help to make our guests' experiences even better!
    Last edited by jedimaster1227; 03-09-2008 at 10:08 PM.

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    OK, I just booked my trip and registered for the "wild decade". Now - how do I go about meeting some of you people???
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Ok, I'm having computer probs, so my apologies if I keep posting. I just booked a trip and registered for A WILD DECADE. Can anyone tell me how we're going to meet up?? I will be traveling alone, so I want to jump in and get involved! FUN FUN!
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTammi View Post
    Ok, I'm having computer probs, so my apologies if I keep posting. I just booked a trip and registered for A WILD DECADE. Can anyone tell me how we're going to meet up?? I will be traveling alone, so I want to jump in and get involved! FUN FUN!
    Now that you are registered, expect an email to come within the next 2 weeks regarding more finite information regarding A Wild Decade. We are still waiting on details regarding our registration tables as well as some other activities, so we are somewhat on hold until they are finalized.

But, once that approval gets in, we will in fact have registration tables set up early in the morning before the park opens on April 22, in which you will pick up your lanyard, badge and any other freebies we happen to be giving out that day. After that, you can join us for any activities (of your choice) that we have listed on our schedule for the day. All group rides are considered "mix ins," meaning that we don't have the ride to ourselves. We normally meet 5-10 minutes before each ride and at the set time (on the dot) we enter the queue line. Remember, everything is optional to attend.

Glad to have you joining us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast