Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss MouseFest 2008...Who's Going??? in the Vacation Planning forums; Name................................Resort...... .............Cruise?..........Dates Lori (lorilovestigger)..................Pop Century..........nope..........Dec. 11-15th JamesD (dzneynut) & Linda.........Beach Club Villas....maybe.......12/11-15 Mike (DizPodDir).......................All Star Movies Annette...................................Beach Club...............YES......... Amanda (MandaBella) & DH.........BoardWalk Villas.....NO.........12/10-12/17? Ray (harra) and Nancy................Not Booked..............NO Fred and ...
    dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games

Update!

Name................................Resort...... .............Cruise?..........Dates

Lori (lorilovestigger)..................Pop Century..........nope..........Dec. 11-15th
    JamesD (dzneynut) & Linda.........Beach Club Villas....maybe.......12/11-15
    Mike (DizPodDir).......................All Star Movies
    Annette...................................Beach Club...............YES.........
    Amanda (MandaBella) & DH.........BoardWalk Villas.....NO.........12/10-12/17?
    Ray (harra) and Nancy................Not Booked..............NO
    Fred and family............................................ ..........YES.................
    Adam (jedimaster1227)...............Off Property............No...........TBD
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

DizPodDir is offline A-Ticket holder
    Name................................Resort...... .............Cruise?..........Dates

Lori (lorilovestigger)..................Pop Century..........nope..........Dec. 11-15th
    Mike (DizPodDir).......................All Star Movies.......NO.........12/11-14
    Fred and family............................................ ..........YES.................

updated my info...

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I really want to go to Mousefest. I have never been. I could come up friday afternoon and stay until sunday, or just go for the day on saturday. I need to decide........

dlpmikki is offline B-Ticket Holder

Mike (DizPodDir).......................All Star Movies.......NO.........12/11-14
    Mikki and Andrew.........................OKW................ ..No............Nov 19 to Dec 15

We will be there for the weekend of mousefest land so should partake at least partially! It's been years since was last there at the right time.

mmouse6937 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm all ready to go...just waiting for my "official" confirmation from Coleen at Mousefan travel. I'm going to be there 12/10-12/15 staying at POP. I am SOOOO excited!! I look forward to meeting everyone. This is going to be great!
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

My babies: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"

Mikki and Andrew.........................OKW................ ..No............Nov 19 to Dec 15
    Sarah....................................Pop...... ..................no..............12/10-12/15

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

flutter is offline Moderator
    I've booked Scopa Towers Dec 10-17th

Sarah....................................Pop...... ..................no..............12/10-12/15
    Tracy (flutter)........................Pop.............. ............no................12/10-12/17

It's about time you get your name on that list roomie!

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    It's about time you get your name on that list roomie!
    I figured everyone knew anyway, I'm there every year

I heard on WDW Today's Live show that Scopa doesn't think they will post any events until as late as August, maybe even September I guess I'll have to make an ADR or two and see how it works out with everything else I want to do. Not planning on too many sit downs meals anyways as I'll be by myself, plus I don't want to miss too much!
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"

I knew there was talk about possibly making some changes to MF but I don't know what they are though. I don't think they know what they are yet either.

I had a friend that made ADRs last year for 4 people even though he was there solo because he figured he'd pick up a friend here and there to go with him. So maybe make your ADRs for at least 2-4 people. You never know who'll you'll meet!

Lori, that's a really good idea...I was definatly going to make one for Le Cellier and see if anyone I meet will want to go. I also need to get in a character buffet. Other than that I think I'll just wing it and see where the crowd is going. I really wish December would get here quicker, and I even have a trip in between in Sept to look forward to!!
    Sarah

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    not i to close to holidays and being of no money.

Wish they would move it to october

FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh
    Name............................................Re sort...... ...........................Cruise?...........Dates

Lori (lorilovestigger)......................Pop Century..........................nope............. .Dec. 11-15th
    JamesD (dzneynut) & Linda..........Beach Club Villas
    Mike (DizPodDir)...........................All Star Movies
    Annette.........................................Be ach Club..........................YES.........
    Amanda (MandaBella) & DH.........BoardWalk Villas...................NO................12/10-12/17??
    Ray (harra) and Nancy.................Not Booked...........................NO
    Fred and family............................................ .............................YES.................
    Adam (jedimaster1227)................Off Property...........................No............. ..TBD
    Mikki and Andrew.........................OKW................ .....................No.................Nov 19 to Dec 15
    Sarah............................................P op...... ................................no................ 12/10-12/15
    Tracy (flutter)................................Pop...... ........ ........................no.................12/10-12/17
    Chuck & Leigh (FigmentMushu)...All-Star Movies (Toy Story)....No.................12/9-12/16

Ever since all the podcasts last year about MF07, we've been dying to go.
    We've already booked our room, and made mock plans based on 07 events.
    I hope they post events before it's too late to make ADR's.
    Last edited by FigmentMushu; 04-18-2008 at 04:37 PM.
    Dreams Never Die!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast