Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss MouseFest 2008...Who's Going??? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by mmouse6937 Lori, that's a really good idea...I was definatly going to make one for Le Cellier and see if anyone I meet will want to go. I ...
    flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mmouse6937 View Post
    Lori, that's a really good idea...I was definatly going to make one for Le Cellier and see if anyone I meet will want to go. I also need to get in a character buffet. Other than that I think I'll just wing it and see where the crowd is going. I really wish December would get here quicker, and I even have a trip in between in Sept to look forward to!!
    I want to go to LeCellier this year too

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentMushu View Post

Ever since all the podcasts last year about MF07, we've been dying to go.
    We've already booked our room, and made mock plans based on 07 events.
    I hope they post events before it's too late to make ADR's.
    Make your ADRs when you can because there is the possiblity that a schedule may ot even be seen until mid to the end of summer. You can always change them. Look at last years agenda to get an idea of what goes on. The Mega meet will probably stay the same so stay away from ADRs during that time frame.

I think I'm going to make some ADRs and then change them it I have to.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I'm going this year! I just booked yesterday! I'll be at Pop Century Dec. 10-17.

I am going to book 2 TS meals each day as soon as my dining window opens (I booked Pop Century package w/Deluxe Dining because it was only $160 more than CBR room only with AAA discount and 8-Day hopper). Then, when the MF schedule comes out, I can drop or adjust ADRs if necessary to accommodate MF events.

As I recall, 2007 MF event schedule and registration didn't happen until about Aug 30.
    Last edited by Love That Duck; 04-20-2008 at 07:58 AM.
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Oh gosh. Put me on the list for the 11-15th. I haven't decided on the hotel yet.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Wish I could go, but going in November and then getting back and leaving 3 or so weeks later to go back is impossible for me if I don't get a job. Maybe 09 or 10.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Just updating...

Name............................................Re sort...... ...........................Cruise?...........Dates

Lori (lorilovestigger)......................Pop Century..........................nope............. .Dec. 11-15th
    JamesD (dzneynut) & Linda..........Beach Club Villas
    Mike (DizPodDir)...........................All Star Movies
    Annette.........................................Be ach Club..........................YES.........
    Amanda (MandaBella) & DH.........BoardWalk Villas...................NO................12/10-12/17??
    Ray (harra) and Nancy.................Not Booked...........................NO
    Fred and family............................................ .............................YES.................
    Adam (jedimaster1227)................Off Property...........................No............. ..TBD
    Mikki and Andrew.........................OKW................ .....................No.................Nov 19 to Dec 15
    Sarah............................................P op...... ................................no................ 12/10-12/15
    Tracy (flutter)................................Pop...... ........ ........................no.................12/10-12/17
    Chuck & Leigh (FigmentMushu)...All-Star Movies (Toy Story)....No.................12/9-12/16
    Nancy Ann (Love That Duck)........POP.................................. ....?................12/10 - 12/17
    Kerry (Cinderella2).......................??............ ............................NO...................1 2/11 - 12/15
    Last edited by MandaBella; 05-12-2008 at 12:18 PM. Reason: updating
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Oh, I am not cruising. A big boat and my tendency toward motion sickness not a good mix. I hope to get the resort chosen soon!

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Just updating...

Name............................................Re sort...... ...........................Cruise?...........Dates

Lori (lorilovestigger)......................Pop Century..........................nope............. .Dec. 11-15th
    Annette.........................................Be ach Club..........................YES.........
    Amanda (MandaBella) & DH.........BoardWalk Villas...................NO................12/10-12/17??
    Fred and family............................................ .............................YES.................
    Adam (jedimaster1227)................Off Property...........................No............. ..TBD
    Mikki and Andrew.........................OKW................ .....................No.................Nov 19 to Dec 15
    Sarah............................................P op...... ................................no................ 12/10-12/15
    Tracy (flutter)................................Pop...... ........ ........................no.................12/10-12/17
    Chuck & Leigh (FigmentMushu)...All-Star Movies (Toy Story)....No.................12/9-12/16
    Nancy Ann (Love That Duck)........POP.................................. ....?................12/10 - 12/17
    Kerry (Cinderella2).......................??............ ............................NO...................1 2/11 - 12/15
    UPDATE here!

Cruise: No
    As of this morning my resort is Caribbean Beach (My fav resort)
    Dates remain the same.

Now, I just need to make it through the next 7 months.
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach

Nancy Ann (Love That Duck)........CBR.................................. ....NO................12/10 - 12/17
    Kerry (Cinderella2).......................??............ ............................NO...................1 2/11-12/15

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Grrr...you all have no idea how much I want to do this! If I have vacation time left in 2009, I'll be there!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Just change the date of your wedding to be around MF and then you'll be there!!

I'm stuffing her into my suitcase!

That'll work!

Here it is!

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Add me & DW to the list please! Scopa towers, no cruise, 12/9 - 12/14!!!
    YEEEEEHHHAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast