Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss MouseFest 2008...Who's Going??? in the Vacation Planning forums; that's the one...
    flutter is offline Moderator
    that's the one

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I can't believe I just saw a picture of the Evil Queen!!!!
    Where are the horns?
    Dreams Really Do Come True

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Well unless something drastic happens I know for sure that I will have least 1 other with me And to top it off, he's NEVER been to WDW! What a way to break him in right?

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

I hope you don't scare him away by taking him there with 800 other crazy Disney fans. You may want to keep him away from the evil queen for sure.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Yay!!! Rachel's going!!!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    I hope you don't scare him away by taking him there with 800 other crazy Disney fans. You may want to keep him away from the evil queen for sure.
    Trust me, he's already met my BFF and my mother and they didn't scare him. He'll fit right in with the rest of us

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    I can't believe I just saw a picture of the Evil Queen!!!!
    Where are the horns?
    hiding

DisneyCP2002 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Please add me to the list of attendees. This will be my very first mousefest
    I work for

Bigbear1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I well be at Mousefest08 staying a Scopa Towers not going on ship.
    Greeting from Singapore

Bigbear1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    ooops be there Dec. 8th to 18th
    Greeting from Singapore

Scottwdw is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Name............................................Re sort...... ...........................Cruise?...........Dates

Lori (lorilovestigger)......................Pop Century..........................nope............. .Dec. 11-15th
    JamesD (dzneynut) & Linda..........Beach Club Villas
    Mike (DizPodDir)...........................All Star Movies
    Annette.........................................Be ach Club..........................YES.........
    Amanda (MandaBella) & DH.........BoardWalk Villas...................NO................12/10-12/17??
    Ray (harra) and Nancy.................Not Booked...........................NO
    Fred and family............................................ .............................YES.................
    Adam (jedimaster1227)................Off Property...........................No............. ..TBD
    Mikki and Andrew.........................OKW................ .....................No.................Nov 19 to Dec 15
    Sarah............................................P op...... ................................no................ 12/10-12/15
    Tracy (flutter)................................Pop...... ........ ........................no.................12/10-12/17
    Chuck & Leigh (FigmentMushu)...All-Star Movies (Toy Story)....No.................12/9-12/16
    Nancy Ann (Love That Duck)........CBR.................................. ....NO................12/10 - 12/17
    Kerry (Cinderella2).......................??............ ............................NO...................1 2/11-12/15
    Steve (Dizisit) ............................Scopa Towers(Pop)........................no............. 12/9-12/14
    Rachel (fungus_01)...................Pop or CB...............................no............... 12/11-12/15
    Lou ......................................????????.... ............................no................???? ???????????????????????
    Scottwdw..............................Beach Club.............................NO............... 12/10-12/16
    Last edited by Scottwdw; 06-13-2008 at 01:42 PM.
    Scottwdw

Sorcerer of the Amazing PS Calculator
    Picture This! Disney Photo Blog

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Name............................................Re sort...... ...........................Cruise?...........Dates

Lori (lorilovestigger)......................Pop Century..........................nope............. .Dec. 11-15th
    JamesD (dzneynut) & Linda..........Beach Club Villas
    Mike (DizPodDir)...........................All Star Movies
    Annette.........................................Be ach Club..........................YES.........
    Amanda (MandaBella) & DH.........BoardWalk Villas...................NO................12/10-12/17??
    Ray (harra) and Nancy.................Not Booked...........................NO
    Fred and family............................................ .............................YES.................
    Adam (jedimaster1227)................Off Property...........................No............. ..TBD
    Mikki and Andrew.........................OKW................ .....................No.................Nov 19 to Dec 15
    Sarah............................................P op...... ................................no................ 12/10-12/15
    Tracy (flutter)................................Pop...... ........ ........................no.................12/10-12/17
    Chuck & Leigh (FigmentMushu)...All-Star Movies (Toy Story)....No.................12/9-12/16
    Nancy Ann (Love That Duck)........CBR.................................. ....NO................12/10 - 12/17
    Kerry (Cinderella2).......................??............ ............................NO...................1 2/11-12/15
    Steve (Dizisit) ............................Scopa Towers(Pop)........................no............. 12/9-12/14
    Rachel (fungus_01)...................Pop or CB...............................no............... 12/11-12/15
    Lou ......................................????????.... ............................no................???? ???????????????????????
    Scottwdw..............................Beach Club.............................NO............... 12/10-12/16
    Gabe (HauntedGabe) & DH Matayo Pop 12/8 - 12/16

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    DH agreed to go for our anniversary. Woo Who. He can't wait to talk to the spouses (as he is one) of all the crazies I talk about all the time. Maybe we should have a spouse meet? That would be so fun for them.

dlpmikki is offline B-Ticket Holder
    How soon do you think they will start putting a detailed program together? I've got another meet the same weekend so will need to juggle! I really want to meet you all!

tinker1bell is offline A-Ticket holder
    My BFF Stephanie and I are coming down on Friday before and staying at ASMovies then cruising, then coming back to stay at Pop

We are leaving to go home on Tuesday Dec 16
    Last edited by tinker1bell; 06-21-2008 at 05:11 PM.
    TERRY

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast