Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What Weekend(s) Are You Going? - You can select more than 1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Star Wars Weekends 08 -- Anyone going?? in the Vacation Planning forums; There's a BIG surprise--Lou's going back down to Disney....
    There's a BIG surprise--Lou's going back down to Disney.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Majestic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Rofl!
    Fred Block
    MagicMeets.com Founder and Senior Event Coordinator

http://www.magicmeets.com

flutter is offline Moderator
    Isn't classic concoctions closed? or closing?

el strategista is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm in for a classic concoction. My treat. Can't wait to hear the show.
    mee-skamoo-skamickey mouse

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    I just ordered a DWT.com t shirt and license plate holder for our trip. Not sure I can wear the same shirt everyday of our five day trip so what day should I wear it in order to get the best possible opportunity to meet fellow DWT'ers? MK day, EP day, AK day or DHS day?
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Kolby 1101 is offline A-Ticket holder

First Time to SWW

Hey guys a long time listener and Disney fan going to the World from June 4 to June 9. I am taking my 5 yr old son who is a big Star Wars fan and even bigger Disney fan (took him for his first trip last Halloween for his birthday, thanks Lou for all the advice on the trip it made for a very memorable one) We too will be staying at the World Famous Scopa Towers. Any hints or tips to make this trip as memorable too. I would like to meet anyone down there if it works out for both parties. I will be on the look out for Master Lou in his JEDI robe. Can't wait only 8 more days.

Kolby 1101 is offline A-Ticket holder

Jedi Mickey

I have heard rumors that Jedi Mickey will not be available for meet-n-greets has anyone heard anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolby 1101 View Post
    Hey guys a long time listener and Disney fan going to the World from June 4 to June 9. I am taking my 5 yr old son who is a big Star Wars fan and even bigger Disney fan (took him for his first trip last Halloween for his birthday, thanks Lou for all the advice on the trip it made for a very memorable one) We too will be staying at the World Famous Scopa Towers. Any hints or tips to make this trip as memorable too. I would like to meet anyone down there if it works out for both parties. I will be on the look out for Master Lou in his JEDI robe. Can't wait only 8 more days.
    Lou is the Man! My only advice is make sure your son is big enough to ride the Star Tours ride. Five year olds tend to make a big scene when they are told they can't get on with their daddy. My oldest girl was five when we went for the first time. She loved SW becasue I did. It wasn't a pretty sight when they told her no.

Since we are asking questions. WHat days are the parade with the Imperial characters? we are going to DHS on 6/15 and I'd like to get there early enough to see the parade.
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I have heard rumors that Jedi Mickey will not be available for meet-n-greets has anyone heard anything about this?
    I go for Star Wars weekends every year, well for the past three years at least. Jedi Mickey has been available for Meet and Greet each time i've been there. I haven't heard specifically if he'll be there this time but I doubt they'd take it away since it's been there every other year, his location just changes around.
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

QuickGold is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I cant wait for SWW this year as it will be the first year that I'll be going to all four weekends. Plus the dinner event that Lou and Fred are attending is going to be a lot fun I think

For those who haven't attended yet, SWW is a fantastic event for even the most casual of fans.

Parade times on SUndays??? Anyone?? I guess I've never truely thrown myself into the events of SWW but I'm not sure I will even have time this trip.

GlazedHam is offline A-Ticket holder
    I will be down the week of 7 through 14. Hitting Hollywood Studios on the 8th!! Bringing down my family and relatives with me. I can’t wait.

Jeff

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Dare I ask if anyone knows if the High School Musical pep rally will still go on during these weekends? Trying to satifsy everyone, you know...

We leave in 2 weeks. I can't believe this trip is almost here!!

(And my kids still don't know!)
    Law School Family Reward Trip August 2005

Land-Sea-Land Vacation June 2008

Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska June 2011

My Milestone Birthday Trip April 2012

QuickGold is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    Parade times on SUndays??? Anyone?? I guess I've never truely thrown myself into the events of SWW but I'm not sure I will even have time this trip.
    The Star Wars parade in years past has been held at 11:15am so I imagine it would be held at the same time this year. The regular 3pm parade (Block Party Bash) is still held as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cjborne2 View Post
    Dare I ask if anyone knows if the High School Musical pep rally will still go on during these weekends? Trying to satifsy everyone, you know...
    Yes, although it will likely be held either on Streets of America or in the Fantasmic! courtyard (those are the "backup" positions for the show when the hat is occupied).

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Any hints or tips to make this trip as memorable too. I would like to meet anyone down there if it works out for both parties. I will be on the look out for Master Lou in his JEDI robe.

Stay Tuned!!!
    And yes, Classic Concoctions is no more (R.I.P.), but I still hope to meet everyone who's coming down while I'm there!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast