Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Alone at Disney in the Vacation Planning forums; Looks like there'll be a bunch of us there the weekend of the 16th!!! Hope to see some of you while I'm there! P.S. Don't forget the signing at the ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Looks like there'll be a bunch of us there the weekend of the 16th!!! Hope to see some of you while I'm there!

P.S. Don't forget the signing at the local B&N if you have time on Saturday!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    hey is everyone that's going on the 17th weekend a AP holder. if so we should plan a SOARIN' EVENT....OR a get together at EPCOT or even somewhere else
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I'm and AP and will be there doing research (which will include Soarin'), so let me know!!
    Lou Mongello

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I'm a season pass holder, close enough?

I don't know yet if i will be there the 17th (i'm a pilot, and i never know for sure if i have a flight the next day until the flight schedule is finalized the night before...) but I'm going to try to get down there sometime that weekend. The last time I went to WDW my friend and i did almost all of future world, so we were planning on hitting up EPCOT to try out Soarin, see the WS, and check out anything we missed our first time through FW. So actually, a get together at EPCOT sounds great. now i just have to find the time to go...
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    you becha season pass is good enough hope you can come...ALSO, in addition i will be planning a Grand Gathering with my personal DP, so i will only be available for some periodic times..If this goes through and we decide to do this get-together, I will give out my cell number through PM
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    We'll be there the 15th and at least part of the 16th. We'll be doing Soarin' too....but may need to do Kidswap to do it.....waaaaahhhhh
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey, we'll be there that weekend. Add us to the meetup!!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Can we maybe pick a day that would be best for as many of us as possible to maybe get together? Then I'd at least have a day to shoot for and to try and get that day off from flying. Otherwise, if I don't request it, I'm at the hands of scheduling and wont know until the night before whether I'm free or not. 15th, 16th or 17th... doesn't matter much to me. Anyone have a preference?
    -Don-

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Awe Man! I'll be there the NEXT weekend! No fair... no fair no fair.

Maybe ONE day I'll plan my trip when others are going as well...
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

The 16th is bad for me, as I have the signing at 1pm (it's just 5 minutes away from WDW if anyone is interested! - otherwise, I'd be happy to sign your book at the parks if we meet up there), and then the NFFC Disneyana meet that night (Come by that too!!)

Looks like I may be in the MK on Friday and Epcot on Sunday (depending on when I can see Soarin') , although I'm not 100% sure yet. So, just let me know!
    Lou Mongello

so... nix the 16th for Ace. busy day it sounds.

alrighty... i'm actually leaning towards sunday the more I think about it. I have to turn in some paperwork to apply for an apartment for next semester by friday, and if there's one thing i'm good at, it's procrastinating, so i probably wont take care of it before fri. so if anyone else is gonna be around on sunday, i propose a small get together at EPCOT. Anyone else gonna be around that day?

Oh, and 4Mickey, don't go getting all disheartened yet. I've gone twice in a week before, and there's nothing saying that I can't go again the following weekend if I find the time. Of course, it wont be the same without Lou . (I am assuming, of course, that Lou's cool although we've never met before. But I figure if the guy can create this place, and know this much Disney, he ought to at least be some fun to hang with in the parks .) I'm thrilled at the opportunity to meet up with some of you from here! Disney Nuts Unite!
    -Don-

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    the 15th or 16th works for us, tho our schedule depends on Lou's schedule since we really, relaly want to meet him! We'd love to meet up and is anyone willing to do a kid swap with us for Soarin'? Maybe the moms could go toghether and the dads could (or something....)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Allright, this is what I've compiled thusfar:

-I can try to get any day off (but preferably the 15th or 17th cuz I wanna meet Lou)
    -Lou is busy on the 16th but available to meet on the 15th or 17th.
    -SummerSun is going on the 17th.
    -MommytoMJM & crew prefer the 15th (once again cuz Lou is the man of the hour)
    -JLTraveling... the weekend. any preference on a day?

hey SummerSun... any chance you could make it on the 15th instead? then everyone could make it because apparently MommytoMJM & crew wont be around on Sunday.

Man... this is really starting to sound exciting! I can't wait to meet all of you!
    -Don-

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have absolutely no preference as to day, so whatever works for everyone else is great. Can't wait to meet everybody!!!

Probably going to the MK on Friday and Epcot on Sunday, as Saturday looks like it will be pretty booked up. I have some other commitments, so I'll know better once those are finalized.

Stay tuned
    Lou Mongello

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast