Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Looking for someone to share a stateroom for MouseFest Cruise in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi, I've exhausted all my options to find a friend to go with me on the cruise portion of MouseFest, December 7-11. I'm determined to go anyway. I'm looking for ...
    Caspian is offline A-Ticket holder

Looking for someone to share a stateroom for MouseFest Cruise

Hi,

I've exhausted all my options to find a friend to go with me on the cruise portion of MouseFest, December 7-11. I'm determined to go anyway.

I'm looking for a fellow Disney Geek that would be interested in sharing a stateroom. Probably an inner cabin, depending on availability. Male.

It will be an awesome time. Kick off MouseFest with four days on board the Disney Wonder. One day in Nassau, one on Castaway Cay and two days at sea.

I would like to reserve soon while low rates are still available. Email or send a PM.

Peace,

LD

Hey Lee buddy! I'd love to go with ya but I'll already be in WDW with the family. Did you ask your buddy, Chip?

Miss ya!!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hey, Caspian, great to see another Angeleno on DWT! (I moved to TX in 2000 but lived in Pasadena, CA 47 years prior to Texas. Los Angeles will always be HOME.)

I'll definitely send P&P's your way that you find a cabinmate for MouseFest at Sea.

I am a female in the same boat (sorry, couldn't help myself). Cannot talk any friends or family into sharing a Disney cruise but I'm not quite willing to shell out the entire cost of a cabin to float solo. BTW, does Disney charge the full 2 person price for a singe in a cabin or do they give a 25% break like some other cruiselines?

Good luck! Let us know if you find a cabinmate!
    Last edited by Love That Duck; 07-06-2008 at 09:07 AM.
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach

Caspian is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey Lori,

I hadn't considered Chip yet. Do you have his address? FriskyChip@GardenGrill.com?

Nancy Ann,

I bet you miss your quick trips to Disneyland. It's nice to live so close.

It looks like the solo rate is about 25% less than for two people. More fun with friends, though.

See y'all at MouseFest.

Lee