Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss MouseFest 2004!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Maybe it's time to start compiling an "Official DisneyWorldTrivia.com MouseFest Attendee LIst" It would be great if we could have a list that has your name, number of people attending, ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Maybe it's time to start compiling an "Official DisneyWorldTrivia.com MouseFest Attendee LIst"

It would be great if we could have a list that has your name, number of people attending, dates of your stay, where you're staying, etc. Also, if you're going to MVMCP, what day; etc.

For example:

AKQJ10 (Lou Mongello) - Dec. 8-14, Port Orleans: French Quarter; 2 adults 1 child; MVMCP Fri. Dec. 10
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    If we can keep a running list and get a pretty accurate number, I'd like to try and arrange a DisneyWorldTrivia.com "Members Only" (the community, not the jacket) Meet!

Do you want to keep te running list here, or a create a new "Official DWT.com MouseFest Attendee List" thread?

If so, please feel free to start one up (I have a meeting to go to and won't be around for a while. Yes, I know it's 6:30 p.m.)
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 10-13-2004 at 06:17 PM.
    Lou Mongello

flutter is offline Moderator
    And for all who will be at WDW during Mousefest here is a schedule of RADP meets everyone is Welcome
    http://www.radp.org/radp9.htm

Tracy

oh, Brian and I are also hosting a Pop Century breakfast meet on Dec. 11th at 0730 for anyone who wants to join us.
    Tracy

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~

Talking

I found the "who's going" list, here's the link:

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...read.php?t=834

c u there!
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

The Saturday December 11th MegaMouse Meet will be held from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. at the Swan Resort in Swan Ballroom Salon 10! Self parking is available right outside the entrance to the ballroom on your right. Look for the cheerful greeters, and Registration tables will be right outside the ballroom.
    Lou Mongello

MouseFest guide now available!

The MouseFest Pocket Guide downloadable PDF versions are now online!

The Pocket Guide is intended to be a concise list of the meets so you can carry it with you while you’re on your vacation. If you’d like a sneak peek at the Pocket Guide before you arrive, you have two options:

1. Download the "Browse" PDF file -- it’s specially formatted for easy viewing onscreen. You’re also welcome to print it if you wish. The actual printed booklet will be smaller. Download here: Browse version (2 MB)

2. Download the "Print" PDF file -- it's formatted to allow you to print an actual booklet that much likes what we'll be distributing at the events. This version isn't very helpful if you just want to look at it onscreen, however. The pages should be printed back-to-back, then folded in half and stapled. Download here: Print version (5 MB)

Lou Mongello

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    We interrupt your thread for an important Announcement....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To all of the MouseFest attendees...

(MBabe begins in her best Mission Impossible tape imitation...)

This is your mission if you choose to accept it...

In your MouseFest travels at WDW we need you to seek out "The Spot" and get photographic Evidence of the location.... reporting back to us here at headquarters.

The Mission

We look forward to viewing all of your "Reports"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.....
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 11-18-2004 at 11:05 AM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

This sounds like fun, may have to skip the ears though Lou do mind us using Your spot?
    Tracy

Oh, no!! Not at all!!!

In fact, I'm quite flattered to be honest and would love to see others' pictures there!!!

Lou Mongello

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    * * * REMINDER * * *

For all those staying at Pop Century for Mousefest I will be co-hosting a breakfast with flutter in the food court. See ya there!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

For those of you who forgot or just didn't know: The breakfast is Sat. Dec.11th at 0730. I know it's early but we gotta get to Epcot that morning
    See you there
    Tracy

Aw shoot.... I actually have an author's breakfast scheduled that morning or I would have loved to come over and joined you!
    Lou Mongello

Sorry you can't make breakfast Lou but we will see you at the Big Mousefest meet.

Well, it's finally here!!!

I'm leaving ("on a jet plane... don't know when I'll be back again"... sorry about my singing again) tomorrow morning at 7:30am (actually leaving for airport at 5:30), and the "Official" events start on Thursday.

I'll try to get online when I can and check in... otherwise "hold down the fort", have fun, may the force be with you, and I'll see you when I get back with pictures and trip reports!

For those of you that are going, I am really looking forward to meeting you all in person!!
    Lou Mongello

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast