Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Disney Meets Discuss MouseFest 2004!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by Sam I Am Hey, you know the MVM was much better because it was -3000 degrees out. Made the hot chocolate so much more valuable, and the ...
    Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am
    Hey, you know the MVM was much better because it was -3000 degrees out. Made the hot chocolate so much more valuable, and the snow more believable (if painful - frozen foam can hurt! j/k)
    Yeah, that whole experience probably is better if you aren't wearing tank tops and shorts.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Disney offers many kinds of warm fuzzy things to keep you warm (clothing, not Plush). Judging from the extremely high percentage of current WDW-based warm outerwear visible during cold spells, I guess that many Guests take advantage of this

Most people think that Florida does not get ANY cold weather, so I bet most of those only bring shorts and tank tops and get surprised when they get down there and buy the Disney warm gear to stay warm. I was quite surprised how brisk it was the first time I went there in the winter.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    True... although a tired, frozen one year old kinda takes out some of the fun... I was having WAY too much fun dancing at the Fantasyland Hop (if you think my singing is bad....)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I was having WAY too much fun dancing at the Fantasyland Hop (if you think my singing is bad....)
    You should upload a video of that!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Just an FYI working on the (lengthy once again) Trip Report and pictures... should have them ready to go in a day or so if I can!

If anyone who attended has any more pictures, please email them to me (you can also FTP them if you prefer. Email me for instructions) Thanks!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456