Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss MF 08: Lou's Saturday Night IllumiNations Meet in the Vacation Planning forums; Ugh, I'm leaving that afternoon, so I won't be able to come to this meet. I'll be at the Mega Meet....
    clion is offline Fastpass Holder
    Ugh, I'm leaving that afternoon, so I won't be able to come to this meet. I'll be at the Mega Meet.
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
    Anything your heart desires will come to you ..."

Author of the DisneyDaddy blog | Writer for Celebrations Magazine
    D23 Charter Member | Annual Passholder | Named Disney's Biggest Fan (by Disney and United Vacations)

goingtowdw14 is offline A-Ticket holder
    We can't go to MouseFest this year but we are planning to go next year for sure!! I do have a question about the name for this meet: Shouldn't it REALLY be "Lou's Saturday Night IlLOUmiNations Meet"?! :O)

Dana

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Colin will be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone face to face.

FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh
    Chuck & Leigh will be there right after "Eating Nemo, Sushi for Beginners"
    Dreams Never Die!

CyclingMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I signed up for the Fantasmic Dessert party at the Studios, but I'm hoping to get to EPCOT immediately after that for Lou's Illuminations meet. I will have to luck out and catch a boat which I think is possible or try the walk!!
    Producer of the Enhanced DSIs found in the WDW Radio download section

My Photos

mickeysgal is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have a question... Can my family and I attend the Illuminations meet even though we haven't registered for Mousefest?

I have never been to a Mousefest before, and I was absolutely elated to see that Mousefest fell during our trip. To save money this year we opted to not go with the park hopper option, which made all but one of the events I wanted to attend... unattendable. My family and I will be having dinner in Japan on Saturday night, which made me happy to see that Lou was having the Illuminations meet on the same night. If our dinner doesn't run too late, and if my kids aren't absolute monsters (after a long day), can my family and I stop by? Like I said, I have never been to Mousefest and don't know the rules (and I don't want to break any).

Thanks for the help!

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yes. Everyone is welcome to attend ALL Mousefest events whether you register or not.

People are encouraged to register to help support Mousefest but it is not mandatory.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Of course, Mickeysgal!!! Looking forward to meeting you there!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by CyclingMickey View Post
    I signed up for the Fantasmic Dessert party at the Studios, but I'm hoping to get to EPCOT immediately after that for Lou's Illuminations meet. I will have to luck out and catch a boat which I think is possible or try the walk!!
    Walking will be faster. Or see if anyone else is going and see if you can bum a ride from them.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

mickeysgal is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great! I can't wait to meet everyone. I'm so excited! I didn't think I'd get to go to anything the whole week. At least my family can see that there are other Disney nuts, and I'm not the only one!!!

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I will be there! I can't wait for my first mousefest! Yeah!

sjh801 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'll be stopping by...
    Sandy

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    After not being able to find Lori and Gae at the parade last night, and they TOLD me where they were standing, might I suggest that a few people invest in some balloons for the Illuminations meet? It might make it easier for some of the clueless (OK... ME) find everyone. I've never purchased a balloon, so I don't know how expensive they are, but I thought it might make it festive and fun. I'd offer to bring glow stickes, but since I'm the one looking for all of you..that won't help much.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    After not being able to find Lori and Gae at the parade last night, and they TOLD me where they were standing, might I suggest that a few people invest in some balloons for the Illuminations meet? It might make it easier for some of the clueless (OK... ME) find everyone. I've never purchased a balloon, so I don't know how expensive they are, but I thought it might make it festive and fun. I'd offer to bring glow stickes, but since I'm the one looking for all of you..that won't help much.
    That's a really great idea! I know at this meets a few of us will have are DT wands so that may help too. That is if I could FIND my wand!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Can't wait to go

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast