Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Meets Discuss MF 08: Lou's Saturday Night IllumiNations Meet in the Vacation Planning forums; Hmmmm... wonder if the host is going to bring anything so it will be easy to find everyone.......
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Hmmmm... wonder if the host is going to bring anything so it will be easy to find everyone....
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    Hmmmm... wonder if the host is going to bring anything so it will be easy to find everyone....
    I'm guessing some nice, bright yellow DWT lanyards?!?! Wish we were going to be there by Saturday night. We will just be arriving then so we won't be to the parks until Sunday.

harra is offline Fastpass Holder
    Well, as it turned out, I doubt it was hard for people to find Lou's meet. Because when I showed up a little after 8PM it had quite the attendance
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I really liked the "Let's Make a Deal" game! It was fun!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I probably own most of what Lou asked for, but I've been training myself to go to the parks with just the minimum. It was a great night and I had a wonderful time. Lou had a good turn-out.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

mickeysgal is offline A-Ticket holder
    So, you can tell this was my first Mousefest and first meet. I accidentally joined another meet, not knowing it. In my defense, they were in Japan and they were doing trivia. The group was very nice and let me keep my prize after I apologized and tried to return it. Then, when I finally got to the right meet, I was welcomed and had a great time. At one point, I turned around and there was Lou standing right in front of me. He smiled and said hello. I COMPLETELY FROZE! I was so nervous, that all I could do was smile. He probably thought I was crazy. It would have been great to talk with him, and I'm kicking myself for being so nervous. So... "Hello, Lou!"

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Mickeysgal - So sorry that I didn't get to meet you Saturday night! Nervous?? Crazy?? No, not at all! I would have loved to chat with you!

So... Hi Mickeysgal!! How are ya? LOL
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

mickeysgal is offline A-Ticket holder
    I was very suprised that I was so nervous. However, the same thing happened when I rode Expedition: Everest and rode in front of Al Weiss. I completely went blank when he said hello. So, at least you are in good company, Lou.
    Traveling to WDW with kids? Visit me at www.strollingtheparks.blogspot.com

goingtowdw14 is offline A-Ticket holder
    We are SO looking forward to going next year and I hope I don't do the same thing!!! :O)

Dana

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder
    I just found a YouTube video of the meet.

YouTube - Lous' Saturday Night Illuminations Meet.

Lou I just want to say I loved your Sopranosesque "OH!!" at the 43 second mark.

Looks like you guys had fun.
    WDW Radio Android App.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123