Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss I'm going to Disney World! (April 14-18) in the Vacation Planning forums; Well, after some carefull planning and timing, I'm finally booked to do my first (of hopefully many) book signings in Orlando! That's right, I'll be down in Orlando between April ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

I'm going to Disney World! (April 14-18)

Well, after some carefull planning and timing, I'm finally booked to do my first (of hopefully many) book signings in Orlando!

That's right, I'll be down in Orlando between April 14-18, and will be having a book signing at the Barnes & Noble on Sand Lake Rd. (about 5 miles from WDW!). The signing will take place Saturday, April 16th starting at 1:00 p.m. (additional details to follow)

Hope I'll see you there if you're in the area, or if you want to meet up somewhere in WDW, just let me know!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Good job Lou on having a signing in Orlando - sadly, I can't be there! Anyway, have fun for me!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    i will be there in spirit, Lou!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

flutter is offline Moderator
    Good for you Lou...Have a great time!!!

Don't forget Soarin' preview that weekend

QuickGold is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Have a great time

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Well, after some carefull planning and timing, I'm finally booked to do my first (of hopefully many) book signings in Orlando!

That's right, I'll be down in Orlando between April 14-18, and will be having a book signing at the Barnes & Noble on Sand Lake Rd. (about 5 miles from WDW!). The signing will take place Saturday, April 16th starting at 1:00 p.m. (additional details to follow)

Hope I'll see you there if you're in the area, or if you want to meet up somewhere in WDW, just let me know!

We'll be there!!! We would love to meet you at the World. My husband is off on Fridays and Saturdays, so either of those would work for us. Thos it sounds like Friday would be best for you. Maybe we could have lunch or something.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)