Hi Everyone!

Since we are local and are at Disney almost every weekend, I was starting to have trouble keeping track of all of my dates for meetups and such! (I belong to several boards just like many of you!) So I started a new Yahoo ID specifically for my family's trips to WDW. The link is my signature line.

Here are some tips about it.

I am not going to put the names of ppl I am meeting (don't have permission to) so I am going to use group identifiers instead (those of you who belong to those groups, know what they are) Wherever possible, time and location will be given. I will also place Special Disney Events on the calendar such as Nights of Joy, MNSSHP, MVMCP, etc...

If my calendar just says WDW it means there are no meets for me that day, but we will be going and would be happy to plan one! I like to give out my cell phone number before meets so if we have trouble finding each other we can contact one another (I missed one meetup because I failed to do this... Waaaah)

We also have Passes to Busch Gardens Tampa and Sea World so I will post days I will be at those parks as well.

If it is ok with the mods, I will bump this once in a while for new ppl to see, etc....

Here is the link....

http://calendar.yahoo.com/bonnydisneymeets