Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Anybody going this weekend or next? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey guys, I know it's really last minute, but Dad and I decided we need our Disney fix. We're getting 2 day park hoppers and going this Saturday, April 2, ...
    JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder

Anybody going this weekend or next?

Hey guys,

I know it's really last minute, but Dad and I decided we need our Disney fix. We're getting 2 day park hoppers and going this Saturday, April 2, and probably the next Saturday, April 9. Would love to meet up with anyone who might be around!!

Lisa

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by JLTraveling
    Hey guys,

I know it's really last minute, but Dad and I decided we need our Disney fix. We're getting 2 day park hoppers and going this Saturday, April 2, and probably the next Saturday, April 9. Would love to meet up with anyone who might be around!!

Lisa
    We live here! We'll be at MK this Sat afternoon and evening and will be at the world next Sat (not sure where that day, but we will almost certainly do one park in the morning and MK in the evening, seems to be our pattern)

What do you have in mind?

MJ and I are both in wheelchairs, we are trying to figure out a way to hook them together, if we can't do that she will be in my lap unless one of you wants to push her....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey, great to hear from you!! I think our plan is to do a few things in Epcot early on Saturday, then head over to MK somewhere around lunchtime. Dad's also disabled, so he'll be on his ECV. But I can push MJ's wheelchair if you like.

I'm Lisa, by the way. Age 28, newly separated. Dad is Andy, age 52, newly widowed. It's been a rough year . But we believe in the healing power of Disney

We used to live here and had APs, then we spent the past three years in New Orleans. Hoping to get APs again soon now that we're back, but too expensive until we re-establish FL residency. At any rate, we don't really have any must-sees, just looking forward to absorbing the magic again. So we're pretty open as far as scheduling.

Let us know what you want to do...we can exchange phone numbers and/or talk in email if you like. Looking forward to meeting you!!

Lisa