Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Meets Discuss MouseFest 2009 Important Information! in the Vacation Planning forums; Although there will be no MouseFest this year, not only will I continue to have my "Meet of the Month" all year long, but will definitely be doing some events ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Although there will be no MouseFest this year, not only will I continue to have my "Meet of the Month" all year long, but will definitely be doing some events during that same time in December, so stay tuned!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    I was hoping for that.

ADP
    ADP is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    Although there will be no MouseFest this year, not only will I continue to have my "Meet of the Month" all year long, but will definitely be doing some events during that same time in December, so stay tuned!!!
    That's great to hear Lou. Thanks for letting us know. I'm keeping my plans for December in tact.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    That's great to hear Lou! I was hoping you'd keep doing something even if it wasn't under the MouseFest banner.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    It is unfortunate that such a great fan event like Mousefest will not happen in 2009, although with the size and scope of organizing it, it is completely understandable. Dave, Lou and the rest of the executive committee did a spectacular job of running the event, and in the process created a lot of magical memories for many, many people. Kudos to them!

I would like to mention the fan event that we started last year, The Mouse Guest Experience. It is similar to Mousefest in that anyone and everyone is welcome, there are guests from many different Disney sites and podcasts, and there are scheduled meets during the event. It is different from Mousefest in that it is much (much) smaller, and there are generally less meets each day, in order to give attendees more time with family or to just hang out at the parks with friends (or rest!).

This year The Mouse Guest Experience will be held at the Walt Disney World Resort from October 10-15. More information will be coming soon on The MGE website at http://www.mouseguest.com/experience. Hope to see you there!
    I will be at WDW Oct 7-13 so maybe I can attend some of the meets...I like smaller meets

Hopefully while I'm there

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    It is very good to see that RADP meets are still holding together nicely.
    What occurred to my DH and me while we were down there was so many of the individual meets were organized by RADP.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    It is very good to see that RADP meets are still holding together nicely.
    What occurred to my DH and me while we were down there was so many of the individual meets were organized by RADP.
    we do alot of smaller meets, ride meets etc.
    The schedule will be posted as previously mentioned we were planning the weekend before Mousefest was scheduled this year makes our APs good for 2 trips atleast so most meets will be Dec 4th-7th I think those are the dates Friday - Monday
    Most of our meets are very informal.....friends meeting and enjoying a ride or show together ...that sort of thing

amyruth75 is offline A-Ticket holder
    That is good to hear Lou....Ive already booked that week and was hoping something would be going on during that time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12