Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Could it be true? in the Vacation Planning forums; Lou is going to be at the Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet!!??!! I wasn't sure if I was going to go or not but Lou will be there plus it's in ...
    wdwfan1313 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Could it be true?

Lou is going to be at the Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet!!??!! I wasn't sure if I was going to go or not but Lou will be there plus it's in Lynnwood. You're going to love Lynnwood Lou it's like... well they have a lot of franchise restaurants, horrible traffic and at last count well over 36,000 Starbucks. Will you be bringing any Audio Guides with you? I hope so. A little known fact about Lynnwood is that Skittles are considered legal tender, even ones that are left over from Halloween.

makeminemusic is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Could it be true?

Quote Originally Posted by wdwfan1313 View Post
    Lou is going to be at the Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet!!??!! I wasn't sure if I was going to go or not but Lou will be there plus it's in Lynnwood. You're going to love Lynnwood Lou it's like... well they have a lot of franchise restaurants, horrible traffic and at last count well over 36,000 Starbucks. Will you be bringing any Audio Guides with you? I hope so. A little known fact about Lynnwood is that Skittles are considered legal tender, even ones that are left over from Halloween.
    Yes, Lou announced it on this weeks podcast. We are very excited and honored to have him come to this event!!

If you live on the west coast, here is your chance to get together with other WDWRadio fans! Hope to see you there!

Ken
    "Make Mine Music and the World will Sing"

Come listen to the classic Disney vinyl on www.waltsmusic.com