Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss July Disneyland "Let's All Sing Like The Birdies Sing" tweet, tweet, tweet, fan meet in the Vacation Planning forums; I know that most of the folks on this board primarily make thier trips to WDW but I don't want to miss posting this here as well as the other ...
    bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

July Disneyland "Let's All Sing Like The Birdies Sing" tweet, tweet, tweet, fan meet

I know that most of the folks on this board primarily make thier trips to WDW but I don't want to miss posting this here as well as the other groups on the net where I'll be getting this together

I'm making my first trip to DL since 1981 this July...I'm hoping to put together a meet, The "Let's All Sing Like the Birdies Sing" meet, with a lot of the other east coasters who are out there for the big day, and for that matter west coasters too, though the site of the meet The Enchanted Tiki Room was picked with the east coasters in mind, since we no longer have the original show. I've been wondering if DL will have so many events going on the 17th itself that it might be better to do it the day preceding or day after, I'm guessing if they will have any special events for that day they may announce that by 05/05/05 and if not then I'm still figuring early afternoon would be a good time, well before any parade and well after any morning/opening announcements/events. I'm thinking on meeting in the hub and giving stragglers fifteen minutes or so to arrive before heading over to the Tiki room. Still I figure it would not hurt to put out a few feelers right now to see if there is much interest in this.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

looks like I'm not the only one to think of this...

I just found out that Laughing Place already had a meet along these lines each July 17th . So I guess I'll just throw my oar into that boat, and look at the post I put up here as one that will help spread the word among others who, like me, had not paid much attention to west coast meets before now.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards