Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Meets Discuss WDW Radio at D23 Expo! in the Vacation Planning forums; I also enjoyed the live video from D23 over the weekend. The excitement when someone returned to the booth with news was fun. All of our regular correspondents were great: ...
    crashrick is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio at D23 Expo!

I also enjoyed the live video from D23 over the weekend. The excitement when someone returned to the booth with news was fun. All of our regular correspondents were great: Beci, Deanna, All Ears Deb, Justin, Scott, Lori, Marc, etc. I only got to see some of the guests who came by or we visited on walkies: Momma, Steve Barrett, the wedding models, Alice and the Red Queen, Push, MiceCast, Paul and Tairy, etc. I've posted some screen captures I did on Friday on my Flickr account. You'll have to search for member crashrick - I'm too new to the forums to post a link. Please feel free to find me on flickr and post a link to the set.

I know others were taking screen captures. If you were or you find anyone else who have posted any, please post links. I'd like to see some of the antics I missed. I'm also looking forward to seeing the real photos as they get posted.

Thank you all again,
    Rick

Carolla is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Disney05 View Post
    Lou, just wanted to say thanks for broadcasting at the D23 Expo. And also thanks to the rest of the gang for filling in when you were busy. It looked like a total blast. I can't believe the amount of time I spent in "the box" watching. I can't say enough how much I enjoy this web site and all the things you do for us Disney fans.

I wanted to second this! I had a great time. It was my first time "in the box" and I was amazed at how much time you guys spent taking care of us!

Thanks for the walks, the entertainment and just taking us along for the ride.

Of course if they do this next year I am "out of the box" and there!

Kymie is offline B-Ticket Holder

I got to agree with those above----THANKYOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU!!!-----
    So many of us bonded in the box and had a wonderful time being updated by you all! Im not sure if watching it was more or less painful though - less because we got to be a part of D23, more because we could see what we were missing!!! Lots of love to you all!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12